Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Adversary Limit

1 час назад, kythendri сказал:

So, has anyone actually culled their adversaries in order to hunt more, or did this just stop us all from interacting with that system?

Did you? cause i just stopped, maybe when new guns or infested liches are announced, the purge will begin

On 2024-06-18 at 9:17 PM, kythendri said:

As much as I understand the limit imposed, I'm incredibly sad about it. I currently have nearly 200 converted and I don't know how I'm going to reduce the number without feeling I'm losing out on the collection I've been building.

I asked for a long time, I would like the option to vent converted liches out of the airlock (or at least donate them to the lotus like with unwanted kavat/kubrow)

I sometimes play as stealth frames and I don't want my converted litches to ever show up, people just yelled at me for suggesting such a thing! "just don't die" shoo be gone pests!

maybe not exactly what you are asking for but it's something I want and it might help? maybe they could even sell for kuva to lotus or something?

Edited by _Anise_

2 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

I asked for a long time, I would like the option to vent converted liches out of the airlock (or at least donate them to the lotus like with unwanted kavat/kubrow)

I sometimes play as stealth frames and I don't want my converted litches to ever show up, people just yelled at me for suggesting such a thing! "just don't die" shoo be gone pests!

maybe not exactly what you are asking for but it's something I want and it might help? maybe they could even sell for kuva to lotus or something?

Well, you can just delete all your converts now if you just want to get rid of them. I don't want to get rid of them, I want to keep them and keep getting more. If that's not an option I'd like something to replace the converts I'm losing so I'm able to keep hunting.

From now on I can kill them all, which isn't really satisfying but at least I get a trophy gun. But I have no recourse for the hundreds I've converted already and am now offered no choice except slowly, maybe, find buyers, or delete, or stop.

• Like 2

Converted?! Why on earth would you convert (spare) not just a few but every single one?

(I have converted NONE. They all die by my blade.)

That said, are they all legitimately worth keeping?

I have the bloodstained dogtags of maybe like 8 Sisters of the same element and weapon because the terrible elemental % system has forced me to grind them.

As a result, 7 of those sisters deserve to be deleted, their existence forever from the annuls of time, forgotten by all. 

Lich wise I have about 17 that deserve to have their memorials snapped away. 

My point...

Is it worth keeping what are essentially 'dupes'? 

Cause if you have that many....

You must have been farming ephemeras, elements? Etc?

1 hour ago, Aerikx said:

Converted?! Why on earth would you convert (spare) not just a few but every single one?

usually you convert one if it has an ephemera, sometime it has a 60% bonus elemental, that way converting you get the ephemera still and you can sell it

then I guess if you really want have them show up to help you on missions or use them as defenders on railjack

Edited by _Anise_

21 hours ago, kythendri said:

So, has anyone actually culled their adversaries in order to hunt more, or did this just stop us all from interacting with that system?

I haven't. Gonna try to sell most of what I can from mine. 

Problem is that they amount to about 540 converted adversaries. I'm gonna have to sell cheap (which is not a problem for me), and that means that I would flood the matket and screw over other people in the same situation as myself. 

I also have to make a list, and the thought of it makes lazy. 

Hope it takes a while for new liches or new weapons. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aerikx said:

(I have converted NONE. They all die by my blade.)

That said, are they all legitimately worth keeping?

I have the bloodstained dogtags of maybe like 8 Sisters of the same element and weapon because the terrible elemental % system has forced me to grind them.

As a result, 7 of those sisters deserve to be deleted, their existence forever from the annuls of time, forgotten by all. 

Lich wise I have about 17 that deserve to have their memorials snapped away. 

My point...

Is it worth keeping what are essentially 'dupes'? 

Cause if you have that many....

You must have been farming ephemeras, elements? Etc?

Because I wanted to build an army of them and there was no reason not to.

I've solo hunted a sister and lich with every progenitor frame and converted them as a pet project. I was looking forward to future frames hunting their adversaries and with infested adversaries (presumably) coming soon was looking forward to doing it all again.

I started an endless project of collecting every weapon progenitor combination, knowing I'd never finish, but now that's locked as well.

Most of the "why?" Is,  "because I could." And I enjoyed it. And suddenly it's no longer an option, but also I can't get future weapons or converts without deleting the things I worked for. It's proven quite frustrating.

If I'd known this was coming 2 years ago I would have spent my time differently.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, kythendri said:

I've solo hunted a sister and lich with every progenitor frame and converted them as a pet project. I was looking forward to future frames hunting their adversaries and with infested adversaries (presumably) coming soon was looking forward to doing it all again.

I started an endless project of collecting every weapon progenitor combination, knowing I'd never finish, but now that's locked as well.

Most of the "why?" Is,  "because I could." And I enjoyed it. And suddenly it's no longer an option, but also I can't get future weapons or converts without deleting the things I worked for. It's proven quite frustrating.

If I'd known this was coming 2 years ago I would have spent my time differently.

I'm forced to agree. Don't get me wrong, I think DE is great when handling most issues, but "you farmed the wrong thing of all the things we told you could farm forever, now delete it "it's pretty disappointing. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, kythendri said:

That's fair. 

Sorry if my tone came across as an attack. I was legitimately asking: Why?

I hate the adversary system and I absolutely HATE that I have to farm what is essentially the same adversary over and over and over.

I REALLY HATE farming requiems. (I wish we could just buy em for standing or do unique to our adversary missions to earn them at this point....)

First thing I did was delete my dupes. I kept the ones with ephemeras, those who looked extra cool/imposing/intimidating and had personalities to match their looks.

The rest I deleted faster than you can find a bug in a Bethesda game. 

• Like 1