Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

my take on the update

first of all, well done i loved the update and the frame and the event 

jade need a distinct ''crosshair''  also to be colored with her fashion to even show up and be there i'm forcing myself to see it so hard with these things flying around her

about the lighting changes in the ship ''for fashion'' the old was 999999 better than this tbh this one so dark feels off like its downgrade saddly 

used run 100% brightness without any problem to fashion my frames at all ''yet still 100% brightness and its darker''

micros stturing and freezes and heavy fps drop since the update done

i used to run without a single frame drop with my game cap on 90 fps but now? it drop so much to 30 even less in missions with 1-2 second freeze too 

i5 14600k+4070ti

the biggest thing i want to share so eveyone else in the game

make the skins work with the incarnon form

i felt so bad after got the new hate skin then it didn't work with incarnon form just like evey incarnon weapon this really so bad, like we love the skins and we bought them to use now we can't it dose not feel good, i really hope you guys make the skins work with the incarnon form at same time, even make it a turn on / on in game per weapon 

Same has you, you're not alone. I'm happy for the new update but frustrated when I saw my 80 FPS drop to 60 something and got 1-2 seconds freeze.

You devs, it's all your fault for having degraded the performance of our PCs. Like him and me. Well done for destroying the fun of gaming! It's not nice to have a 1-2 second freeze. I hope you learn how to fix this pesky freezing problem!

Edited by Eclipse2024Qc
  • Like 1