Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Drop rates suck

Look, simply put, same with dante acquisition tbh, this is a really depressing grind.
You can spend hours repeating the same thing and sometimes not get anything for it or only have worked part way to getting something.

It does not feel good, this is a chore, not even a fun chore, just really makes me want to scream about not getting anywhere.

Also not looking forward to then passing on the message to everyone I know who has yet to play this how much they will hate it and be annoyed.

Edited by BrendanatorX
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, WOLFtv said:

Aparently from another post ,operation doesnt give jade parts, which is super lame & 3k endo? who needs that when every other bounty content gives endo

The hotfix today fixed it. The event version of the mission does give the drops now. Also the other stuff that was not intended like the 3k Endo instead of the intended drops for it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, (PSN)Soa_Reapers08 said:

The hotfix today fixed it. The event version of the mission does give the drops now. Also the other stuff that was not intended like the 3k Endo instead of the intended drops for it. 

I had no luck today with any part doing the event many times. I now just did a regular SP run and got a Cantare BP. Coincidence? They say they fixed it, but I’ll believe it once someone says they got a BP from the event. 🙂

Just now, MutoManiac said:

I had no luck today with any part doing the event many times. I now just did a regular SP run and got a Cantare BP. Coincidence? They say they fixed it, but I’ll believe it once someone says they got a BP from the event. 🙂

The drops would depend on your rng since they fixed it with the first hotfix today. 

32 minutes ago, (PSN)Soa_Reapers08 said:

The drops would depend on your rng since they fixed it with the first hotfix today. 

So you’re saying you got a BP from the event? If not I’ll wait to believe they fixed it.

I would like to add that though the drop rates are fixed. No one, and I mean NO ONE is farming this mission for endo - easily removed from the drop table to make the rewards more worthwhile. A relic can be used by anyone, and I may have "You've been playing this game too long bias" but the need for sources of endo falls off dramatically by the time you get to unlocking this event/quest.

Eh, I'd say they are fine. With 7 drops each being at 5% you should be getting them eventually.

To me, the problem is how exacerbated the pity store is with the drop prices due to the normal prices being seen with the regular arcanes. I don't understand why they are that bloody high when the regular arcanes sets a pretty good base price. Should be set to 100 motes as the price for the parts and legendary arcanes.