Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

operation belly of the beast no blueprints?

I managed to grind that to 10% solo for my almost completely inactive clan and just finding out now that although the "operation belly of the beast" mission is exactly the same mission as regular "ascension" it wont give any blueprint rewards ......

why? o.O

ps:wish I found out sooner I could have bought her at dargaths hollow, feel cheated for finding out about this hours late and now its disabled on the server end to transaction fail (,_,)

Edited by _Anise_
  • Like 1

vor 10 Minuten schrieb _Anise_:

I managed to grind that to 10% solo for my almost completely inactive clan and just finding out now that although the "operation belly of the beast" mission is exactly the same mission as regular "ascension" it wont give any blueprint rewards ......

why? o.O

ps:wish I found out sooner I could have bought her at dargaths hollow, feel cheated for finding out about this hours late and now its disabled on the server end to transaction fail (,_,)

afaik the percentage is from all tennos over the world, your participation progress is indicated by bronze/silver/gold if I'm not beeing mistaken (you progress in the event shop with weekly reset)

Posted (edited)

nevermind I thought it was per clan! then I guess I can retire and just do the blueprints instead phew! though I dont know why it shouldn't drop blueprints from the operation still

Edited by _Anise_