Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ash's forth ability no longer procs finisher Arcanes.

10 hours ago, Toa_Ignika said:

That's not a bug, as far as I know (and tested) Melee Cescendo never worked with Bladestorm since the arcane was released.

Bladestorm has always worked with melee crescendo but you have to kill the enemy with the damage from the ability itself, not the slash proc that comes after, so using bladestorm to build crescendo was only ever viable in lower levels. I thought this was common knowledge and everyone else also used fatal teleport to stack crescendo

Posted (edited)

Still nothing. I had hoped for a quick fix, but I suppose that time zones are to be taken into consideration too. Blade storm was working fine after the main update too, damm.. but not after the last hotfix for sure.

Edited by Fearanis

I have made a post about this in the genera bug report too, it seems that blade storm kills do not count anymore as finishers, so they do not trigger anything anymore. We all hope it is a bug. I'm sure it was still working after the main update, so it must have been something in the last hotfixes.

• Like 1

As of at least yesterday Ash's blade storm kills do not proc anything. Seems they do not count anymore as finishers. I hope they fix this soon. The las hotfix of some minutes ago didn't.

2024/6/20 AM4点48分 , Fearanis 说:

I noticed with the last hotfixes that Ash's bladestorm does not activate anymore Arcane Trickery or Arcane Ultimatum. Is it a change (bad one for me) or a bug from the hotfixes? Blade storm kills should count as finishers, no? I really, REALLY HOPE is a bug. Please make it a bug I spent 60% of my game time in the years with Ash, do no brake the bladestorm finishers it is the only thing that makes Ash still nice to play even if he does not have a proper aoe attack like the 90% of other frames... Hear the voice of the very sad Ash main player that has spent years in the game (since you had sectors in the map instead of mission nodes actually). 

same bro, I agree with you. I had spend much time on ash too. This bug make me heartbreaking.