Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Whatever you did to Nullifier bubbles is my new favorite thing

Used to be it took 8-10 shots to whittle that thing down, even with my ridiculously high-damage Vectis Prime. Now, one or two shots and the whole thing goes POP. It's great. I have no idea what caused the change and I absolutely don't care. Die, Nullifiers, die!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fallowsthorn said:

Used to be it took 8-10 shots to whittle that thing down, even with my ridiculously high-damage Vectis Prime. Now, one or two shots and the whole thing goes POP. It's great. I have no idea what caused the change and I absolutely don't care. Die, Nullifiers, die!

nullifiers have some amount of health maybe around 2000-3000 but they have a formula that applies to hits received per frame to determine how much damage they should take. It has a minimum and a maximum damage it can take at once too. They raised the minimum and maximum this update I think.

Btw, if you don't know, you can shoot the drone generating the nullifier bubble to instantly and permanently destroy it. Should be more feasible since you are using a sniper.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Redrigoth said:

Btw, if you don't know, you can shoot the drone generating the nullifier bubble to instantly and permanently destroy it. Should be more feasible since you are using a sniper.

I try to, generally speaking, but it's not quite at the top of the bubble. This is good, because it prevents the bubble from blocking the shot, but it means the drone swings around wildly when the nullifier turns to face a different direction, and the extra distance from the center exaggerates the degree of movement. So it's still a very nice improvement to be able to aim at the giant glowing bubble instead of the teeny little thing on top. But thank you for the tip!