Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

People people calm down about primes...

here is the sollution: #MasterRacePrime

That and new maps and enemies!

with the added thought of the new over powered weapon :D. But based on recent updates soon to be nerfed afterwards...

EDIT: #orokinweed

Edited by RevoThornax

im not sure if its just me but valkyrs helmet looks like they busted it while being tortured. they should give her tthe second helmet she doesnt have and make it what she use to look like before being capped and escaping :)

The whole point of the idea behind her is she has been tortured to the point of insane rage to make her look all predestine wouldn't look right just saying. Oh and what I wish is that they would make primes skins so that we could work on new weapons and not the same ones with small change to stats and a new paint job.

Edited by kinghouse_51

make it so if you get a duplicate of the same mod and fuse it into the same mod, no matter what level that mod is, it will upgrade by one level.... would make a way to get serration and other 10 rank mods up to max without having to spend literally hundreds of 5 pip fusion cores and millions of credits to rank them up

My list 

: weapon buffs : BO looked interesting but it's so weak right now 

-remove base damage mods like serration , hornet strike  point blank OR , put them into the weapons 

-new mission type, the current ones are getting boring

-lore( *add Mbison OF COURSE*)

- different corpus enemies skins instead of having the tech standing out like an overgrown red  telletubie with a bucket on its head

- a reason to side with the corpus ( I don't want the detron and I don't lie fighting the corpus , it's boring grineer are more satisfying to kill somehow) 

- Stack defense rewards

- Nyx Psychic bolts buff ( like radiation proc 100% + more damage or more bolts that insantly hit the target instead of hitting walls and stuff.....they're psychic

-add heavy ammo /explosive ammo/launcher ammo type to the game for weapons like Penta ogris Torid and Miter ?

My wish is to add a small timer on the skill icon on the bar so I know how long does the skill last, for example Nyx madness, Saryn contagion or Frost bubble

Thanks !.

That's coming for sure. New HUD in update 12 is including that.

- Buffs to Volt, Banshee, Nekros, Ash.

- Come back of overheat, replacing Fireblast.

- Buffs to some weapons who needs badly one : Spectra, Flux Rifle, Bo, all kind of bows, Torid, and some more...

- Whole new endless gamemode.

- Kestrel Prime or Kunai Prime (or both).

- Buffs to some lackluster mods (status proc mods (except hammershot and cicero event mods), and a bunch more).

- New ennemies.

- New tileset.

- The badass hud that I can see in some streams.

Edited by Einde