The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

DE at one point on twitter said "news on the PC to PS4 migration: we are aligning it to follow our next big PC Update, should be 2 weeks or less"

i think that's indication enough to say it's either this wednesday or the next, most likely this one. (that message was said 3 days ago)

Edited by leonvision

It's tomorrow... Everyone knows that.

You are so sure of yourself... And deep down I hope you are right... My butt is itching for new weapons!

EDIT:  I REALLY SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE DOUBLE POST PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Edited by ReptileZA

We'll get new stuff regardless of whether or not Update 12 is tomorrow or not. Just difference in quantity and quality. A new weapon's always fun, plus, it's been a while since the last new melee weapon, hasn't it? Last ones were Scoliac, which is awesome, and Magistar, which is underwhelming and I wish it had been one-handed.

Besides, whenever U12 does come, the new frame's gonna be behind a pay wall. It'll take a while to build the Tenno Lab, research the frames in it, etc. Hopefully there's some other cool new stuff to tide us over.

You are so sure of yourself... And deep down I hope you are right... My butt is itching for new weapons!

My butt is itching just because of words "Update", "Warframe", "Digital Extremes"

So, you can imagine my suffering

It's funny how so many forum posts before a big update are like, "PLEASE DE! WHEN IS IT?!" and then immediately after it comes out there's a massive influx of people complaining about the update as DE frantically tries to release as many hotfixes as possible hahaha.

A lot of people are saying it'll come out Wednesday. Might be. I'm sure we'll know by tomorrow, so sit tight! :) 

DE at one point on twitter said "news on the PC to PS4 migration: we are aligning it to follow our next big PC Update, should be 2 weeks or less"

i think that's indication enough to say it's either this wednesday or the next, most likely this one. (that message was said 3 days ago)

i hope so, game got utterly boring recently

It's only logical and after Sheldon's and Megan's two week old threads mentioning U12 release besides that it's a matter of counting the Hotfix numbering system. IF and i stress IF its not released tomorrow its because the Devs found some major errors in the Update but by now it must be almost ready for release.

P.S. no need to apolagize for double posting something.