Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Jade Eximus attack is obnoxious and ignores too many Warframe abilities

Frost's Globe, Volt's Electric Shield, Limbo's Cataclysm, to name a few abilities, are being completely ignored by Jade Eximus Jade Light attack.

Now, I don't mind the attack being as strong as it is now, even though I saw a lot of complaints about it. I'm fine with the Eximus being able to give us hard time and being able to kill us, but it shouldn't be able to ignore abilities specifically designed to protect us and Defence objectives.

This creates another issue. The attack is too strong for Defence objectives to survive it, Excavators and Mirror Defence objectives especially. Even if you're careful not to go close to the Defence objective with the Jade Light above you, if you're near the Defence objective when the Jade Light targets you, there's not enough time to move away and the Defence objective gets destroyed. In Excavation and Mirror Defence, avoiding the Defence to prevent this objective isn't always possible. Pair it with the fact Jade Light ignores the above-mentioned abilities and we have a big issues on our hand.

To make matters worse, the Jade Light attack is rather obnoxious because you can't tell which of the Eximus units is casting it and where it is located. This can be a very bothersome issue if you have multiple Jade Exmius enemies oresent. Also, it seems they don't need line of sight to use Jade Light, or they need it only to activate Jade Light but don't need to maintain LoS for the attack to keep chasing you.

• Like 6

Defense type missions failure rate has gone through the roof. Especially on SP, the damage is so high it kills the target nearly instantly on spawn of the laser, before you can even see the effect.