Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

iOS crashes when entering large maps

kajjjj

I use iPhone 13. There was no problem playing before the new version was updated. But after the update, it crashed as soon as I entered large maps such as plains and Wangjing.

Honestly, I was about to report the same thing. I, too, use an IPhone13, and when I try to enter Orb Vallis, it'll work for a little bit and then kicks me out saying "Device Memory is low. You have been logged out to prevent a crash", even though I have plenty of memory space. I will say that when I try to enter the Plains, it works perfectly fine. For Cambion Drift (Deimos), it'll kick me out for even trying to enter it and say the same thing, "Device Memory is low. You have been logged out to prevent a crash." 

Edit: This issue started happening only after the Jade Shadows update. Before that, entering Orb Vallis and Cambion Drift (Deimos) wasn't a problem. 

Edit 2: Well, I have an update. So, I was in Necralisk getting some things, and then I got kicked out of the game saying, "Device Memory is low. You have been logged out to prevent a crash". Though, if I'm in Fortuna or Cetus, it doesn't kick me out. 

Edit 3: Well...I got kicked out while doing an Eidolon Hunt...so yeah lol

Edited by (MOB)J_Widow
  • Like 1

I was about it post this as well. After the Jade update, my game crashes just about every time I finish a misson, and rarely before or during one. It can be on a regular mission too. Even more so with Railjack and the open world maps. It’s definitely a little frustrating. I’ve lost a few good blueprints, affinity, loot, etc due to these crashes. Hopefully it’s resolved soon! The devs are solid though, we’re in good hands.

23 hours ago, kajjjj said:

I want to know if this is a bug that can be fixed or if I can only play with better equipment in the future

Warframe ran perfect fine on my iPhone 12 Pro Max up until the new Jade update.

Edited by 13lueBomber
  • Like 1

Hope this gets fixed I’m in the middle of the new war quest and can’t get past the orb vallis part and the quest locks you in so the game is essentially unplayable for me right now 🥺

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...