Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Glaive Prime damage completely broken as of this morning

I woke up this morning and went to do SP Belly of the Beast and my Glaive Prime (which is my preferred weapon) is doing nothing damage wise. I can't even open crates. This happened  on Ascension and one of the alerts, with a squad. Switching to Tenet Arca Plasmor gave me plenty of damage so it's the Glaive specifically. I haven't tested on other melee weapons but something sure broke and it's pretty painful. This is on PS5. It was working fine yesterday so IDK what happened.

Video:

This is the build in case you need it:

https://imgur.com/ugFf1LI

For the time being, it seems that slash status effect doesn't seem to bypass armor. I've noticed a significant drop, in damage output, from my own Glaive Prime and have made a separate bug report. Others have also reported the same.

Edited by Yperkeimenos

Posted (edited)

As of hotfix 3 just now it appears to be working properly again. Fingers crossed it sticks.

I must have been host the last two times the damage was working because this third run the problem persists.

Edited by Oopsie_Bloodbath
problem still occurring

So I did more than skim the known bugs thread and saw that glaive prime has this issue when constant fire is toggled on. And I had just toggled that last night before bed. So I went and turned it off again and it did fix the problem so I guess that's mostly what it is.

There is another component to it, and that has to do with being the client rather than the host when it is toggled on. That would explain why it worked a couple of times today on Ascension but not the rest.

51 minutes ago, Oopsie_Bloodbath said:

So I did more than skim the known bugs thread and saw that glaive prime has this issue when constant fire is toggled on. And I had just toggled that last night before bed. So I went and turned it off again and it did fix the problem so I guess that's mostly what it is.

There is another component to it, and that has to do with being the client rather than the host when it is toggled on. That would explain why it worked a couple of times today on Ascension but not the rest.

Constant fire? There is such an option? The only one I could find was "fire manual trigger weapons continously".

Edit: Nvm, it seems this is the option. Didn't work for me because it's already turned off.

Edited by Yperkeimenos