Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please...anyone?

Harazard

Any info of changing the Grineer Infested Chargers damage? because i loose like 60-100 varied damage to shields only from one charger?!?! and they Describtion says they have weak damage... while the lowest ranked Charger inflicts more than 20-30 damage to shields so either bring back the old chargers or change the damage of the current ones they are harder than most bosses in game if they are in packs.

So prettty please?

as much as I am a fan of making the game harder and harder (we need more challenge and less faceroll)

i do think the chargers damage is prolly a tad on the high-side, considering the stagger plus their atk spd

even if they halved their dmg they'd still be vicious

i would actually like to see their dmg reduced by 50% but have their spawn rates increase by 50% to compensate

you would be MORE overwhelmed, but the dmg would be more manageable, and also if using guns, then having more chargers means the Tenno is having to pay for the reduced threat by spending more ammo

they are also tougher than the other infested, but this makes sense since they are armored grineer hosts

and currently ingame the big problems are that certain enemies are HUGE threats at lower levels (low lvl frame/weapons/mods) but most all enemies are ZERO threat at the higher lvls (high lvl frame/weapons/mods)

ie my Rhino had a really rough time on his way to 30 (i was lvling up Scindo along with Rhino at the same time) but once he got into the late 20's thing just suddenly got WAY easier and now he's just easy-mode anything (still runs slow tho)

also this video accurately depicts the Tenno when chargers were first introduced: (not as bad now that we know how to deal with them better)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZCsXsg4k_g

Edited by CY13ERPUNK