Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Echoes to Jade's quest? Pretty please, DE?

I personally love the quest and was moved by the story. Her story was impactful and gives such strong emotion to players as I, hence I would love to see more of it.

Also, for those who have played thru the quest, many of us shares the same sorrow, empty feeling with her being "gone." What I'm hoping for may be a big stretch but I do wish her child and stalker will have a happier ending than how the quest ended, even if the quest feel completed as of this point. In my opinion, Jade appears to be one of, if not the most "human" warframe up to date, with her motherhood and her sacrifice for her child to be born. I feel Stalker and her deserves better than this. While her death doesn't feel unreasonable, will it be possible to have an "Echo of Jade shadow" with her brought back by some means and reunite with her family?

While the revive of a warframe might seems off-putting at first, I feel that it is possible considering the following:

1. Her child has inherited her angelic power, perhaps thru stalker, it can be our only hope for her return?

2. With the tenno's power, saving her at first might have failed, but bringing her back might be possible with it?

3. Sevagoth in his quest, has passed, but with his remnant, his ghost/shadow if you would, was able to revive. perhaps thru the jade light, same logic can give her a second life?

I get that I am coping for making this topic and it seems unlikely for her to truly "return", but I do strongly feel the Stalker deserves having her back fighting by his side, and for her, to be with her child and the Stalker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dart_x_Cady said:

I personally love the quest and was moved by the story. Her story was impactful and gives such strong emotion to players as I, hence I would love to see more of it.

Also, for those who have played thru the quest, many of us shares the same sorrow, empty feeling with her being "gone." What I'm hoping for may be a big stretch but I do wish her child and stalker will have a happier ending than how the quest ended, even if the quest feel completed as of this point. In my opinion, Jade appears to be one of, if not the most "human" warframe up to date, with her motherhood and her sacrifice for her child to be born. I feel Stalker and her deserves better than this. While her death doesn't feel unreasonable, will it be possible to have an "Echo of Jade shadow" with her brought back by some means and reunite with her family?

While the revive of a warframe might seems off-putting at first, I feel that it is possible considering the following:

1. Her child has inherited her angelic power, perhaps thru stalker, it can be our only hope for her return?

2. With the tenno's power, saving her at first might have failed, but bringing her back might be possible with it?

3. Sevagoth in his quest, has passed, but with his remnant, his ghost/shadow if you would, was able to revive. perhaps thru the jade light, same logic can give her a second life?

I get that I am coping for making this topic and it seems unlikely for her to truly "return", but I do strongly feel the Stalker deserves having her back fighting by his side, and for her, to be with her child and the Stalker.

i REALLY want more of stalkers story after this beautiful quest but i wouldn't be mad if we got other cinematic side quests focusing on characters like.. perhaps.. ORDIS WHEN HE WAS ORDAN BEAST OF BONES?

Perhaps it would be better for an Echoes quest or lore or story to appear that told Jade's story (rather than Stalker's) as she was when she was official as the angel of death with her jade light. That might please some vocal minority who think she didn't get a fair role as being the centre of attention.