Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Duviri and Nightwave

IM sick and tired of of Duviri Nightwave challenges. only one of them is good and that is the Kill the orowym, in that one all i need to do is complete one duviri run. 

on the other hand the help the anima, play a game of komi etc are beyond frustrating and annoying and make me actively hate duviri and avoid it. 

I only got limited, VERY limited time to play, about an hour maximum two each day before work. spending 1h (as of this moment) searching he duviri map for a god damm komi game is a massive waste of my time. i cant play normal game modes or anything else becouse i need to fly around the map hoping and praying that RNJesus will spawn the komi game somewhere so i can play it and do the challenge. 

None of the Duviry nightwave challenges should be tied to specific activates. One in the vain of "complete a duviri run" will be enough to draw people attention to it. the ones searching for specific activates in a randomized game mode is play and simply stupid and waste of time. 

Its been frustrating me for a loong time and today when i started a much harder work that cut my time to play even more frustration boiled over for me to make this post. MY only hope is that enough people feel the same way to rise similar stink to hope fully this being changed or removed. 

I get it. a while back we had one for finding and completing an enigma puzzle. little did I know that the locations change based on the current Spiral, but possibly also some other factors: I went to all the places where I know there's a puzzle, and there wasn't one there. 30 mins of searching later I came across a small puzzle that was set around a small bridge. spotted purely by chance.

IMO the easiest solution to this is to have icons on the map for one instance of an activity of each type (Komi/puzzle/Shawzin etc.). when you complete that specific instance of the activity, another one elsewhere on the map will light up, and so on and so forth until you've done all of them. this way players can get this particular objective done quicker, and those who are looking for activities for other reasons - such as farming the Puzzles to get Cinta parts - will also benefit, as they won't have to memorize every possible puzzle location for every spiral, instead they can just follow icons on the map, which is way easier. 

Edited by (PSN)robotwars7