Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Unable to shoot or throw Scourge Prime after switching from Secondary

I am redoing a ton of Secondary builds atm and just because I am lazy I am using Scourge Prime to throw into the ground to get easy headshots at times.

Things that were always the same: Mesa Prime with Arcane Pistoleer, Scourge Prime. Also Fire Manual Trigger Weapons Continuously is toggled ON

The issue is whenever I switch from Secondary to Scourge I am unable to shoot or throw it until around 3-5s pass. In that time period Mesa is signifficantly slowed down despite having Sprint toggled. The run animation also looks  like the sprint animation of Stalker in the Jade Shadows quest - It is a entirely different run animation. 

I don't know if it's Arcane Pistoleer or if Scourge Prime is the problem or maybe something else but it is getting extremely frustrating since when I am unable to throw Scourge and want to  switch back to Secondary nothing happens and I either have to wait these 3-5s or constantly switch between weapons, cast 1 or 2 skills to get everything back to normal again. It really slows you down and is just annoying.

Another thing that happened to me earlier was a bug in Sanctum Anatomica. After wanting to exit my Arsenal I got stuck there. My frame was invisible, I could  toggle chat and move the camera left and right. nothing else worked - I could not move, not even open the ESC menu. Had to close Warframe forcefully. This only happened to me after using the Arsenal via the Q shortcut in Sanctum Anatomica. When I used the Arsenal there via the ESC menu, everything was fine

Edited by Llightmare
additional info
  • Like 1

• Llightmare changed the title to Unable to shoot or throw Scourge Prime after switching from Secondary

This happens with all spearguns
For it to happen you need to throw it, swap to secondary then swap back to primary.
After that, you won't be able to shoot any gun or use melee for a few seconds

This only happens when "Fire manual trigger weapons continiously" is on, disabling it fixes the bug

Edited by Megazawr

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Megazawr:

This happens with all spearguns
For it to happen you need to throw it, swap to secondary then swap back to primary.
After that, you won't be able to shoot any gun or use melee for a few seconds

This only happens when "Fire manual trigger weapons continiously" is on, disabling it fixes the bug

Yeah, I figured that it was spearguns in general. Seems like my favourite addition of this update needs some fixing 😅

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Megazawr:

Fun fact, regular(non-heavy) melee slams work fine, and after that you can use regular melee attacks. That doesn't fix shooting tho

Yes, a friend and I discovered that earlier this morning while doing some Isolation Vaults. It looks pretty stupid to have your Frame move (just a wonky animation where they don't actually strike with their melee) and enemies still get hit by normal melee attacks but you just don't see yourself attacking. Was a very fun morning I must admit 😂

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Megazawr:

Does it happen after you proc the speargun bug?

Nah, that one happened completely separate from the Spear switch bug (she didn't even use it at all or switched weapons at all [she a lazy melee gurl]) . There were multiple things going wrong, ha we even switched host to see if some were host related. Some of the funny things were :

• her not being able to use Archwing,K-Drive  or Kaithe at all in Cambion Drift 
  • her not being able to pick up loot at all until like approximately 3-5min have passed - she was then teleported back to the entrance and it was fine 
  • both of us not bieng able to see that we melee attack [looked fine on the other ones screen btw]
  • both of our heavy attacks (Glaives, Xoris in particular) didn't deal damage

Like I said, it was an entertaining morning 😅

4 hours ago, Llightmare said:

Like I said, it was an entertaining morning

Well yesterday I also got plenty of electric procs with knockdown(like if magnetic explosion happenned to me) from nohwere for no reason. Also ash doesn't get crescendo stacks from his 4 anymore, mirage can lose her eclipse if she has total eclipse and moves far enough in operator, you can clip through the killing floor and/or get your abilities permanently blocked if you spam transference while falling through said killing floor.

Jade update was quite buggy, wasn't it?

Haha damn, yeah but hey it's nothing too serious in my opinion. They are working and tracking down things and that's what's counts. Sure having a serious test server before updates launch would be more beneficial I guess since these things we discussed earlier can be identified and dealt with before releasing the update but yeah as long as things get fixed I'm happy