Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Jordas Precept Soft Locked

so i haven't been doing work on this quest in a fat minute as i saw the potent pods required argon crystals and i didn't feel like farming them, so i stopped for a bit, but now ive decided to take the quest up again and wanted to build the pods and went to check how many it took, but what do you know, the blueprint was gone. its not available in gear as if i had built it either. i have neither pods not blueprint and the quest isn't letting me go back to get another blueprint, as such I'm quite literally soft locked out of the quest. i had some help trying to trouble shoot, juggernaughts just drop the regular pods, and i can't redo the mission that causes them to be mailed to you, simaris doesn't have them for sale or anything. im not sure exactly how i lost them but i suspect i accidentally sold them since i have a vague memory of selling pods because "i can just get them back" but i didn't check if they were regular or potent. i genuinely am surprised there isn't a method of recovery once you sold them (if thats what i did, i stopped the quest before account merge so it could be an account merge bug) and now im in this situation

Have  you actually tried killing Jordas Golem?

It is possible you crafted one and forgot about it. Check whether you have it in gear menu.

• Pherliac Pods are a required item to complete The Jordas Precept quest.
    • Potent Pherliac Pods are also required to complete the quest and the blueprint is unobtainable otherwise.
    • Potent Pherliac Pods do not actually need to be used to progress the quest however. They must only be crafted and equipped.
    • For this reason, players may wish to keep their Potent Pherliac Pods as a souvenir, rather than using them.
    • If used, Potent Pherliac Pods function identically to their normal variant.
  • Blueprints are not reusable.

Also farmable: The blueprint can drop alongside one of the components upon killing a Juggernaut or Juggernaut Behemoth. The blueprint's dropping does not replace the random component.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1