Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth ability customization options

Not sure how much work this would be for DE to pull off, or if they’d even consider it, but i think it’d be nice to have a feature where we can alter subsumed ability animations and sounds.

Let’s take nourish for example, i love the benefits from nourish but i’m not a fan of the sound effect or the animation of it on certain frames. however, if something like this was implemented it’d allow me to change the sound effects and the ability animation to something from another Warframe that fits better with the one it’s subsumed on.

what do y’all think?

On 2024-06-24 at 7:41 PM, Zakkhar said:

You want to have a cookie and eat a cookie.

How so, the changes i’m asking for are purely cosmetic. Would you say the same thing if de never gave us the option to change Warframe idle animations and somebody made a post asking for that feature?

On 2024-06-24 at 8:18 PM, Kdee36 said:

i love the benefits from nourish

You like this cookie's taste and you'd like to keep eating it, but

On 2024-06-24 at 8:18 PM, Kdee36 said:

but i’m not a fan of the sound effect or the animation of it on certain frames.

You do not like how it looks and smells. So you want to eat it, but you rather it looked and smelled differently.

Is it supposed to only look ad smell differently for you or for everyone else? How will you know whether what it will be changed to will suit your tastes? You want a selection of various looks and various smells so you can customize it?

There is only one solution to that conundrum:

Make your own cookie.

Edited by Zakkhar