The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Unacceptable And Horrendous Lack Of Elite Crewmen.

ROSING

Because jagged edge is arguably one of the most important mods for swords, and if the only guy who has it (elite crewmen) are only in half of the nodes on the planets where they are said to be, then that's a problem. I don't know how many missions I've gone through in Neptune and Pluto going up against nothing but MOAs all day err'day. Send us more elite crewmen at least at Triton survival in Neptune or on defense in Pluto, because this really is ridicolous.

But really, may I ask why Jagged Edge is rare while Sawtooth clip is common? To me that seems really weird. Slash damage is much more important to melee than it is to rifles more often than not, so wai do this? I'm tired of getting Ripline off of Elite Crewman all day all night.

Dude chill, that is why the Title 'Elite' is in the beginning of their name.  I find more of them in higher tiered levels.  I did all my killing in pluto, and I ninja'd all my scans there as well.  Pretty sure I got all my scans in one go.  I wouldn't complain about the Elite Corpus crewman...Complaing about the Corpus Sniper(?? Scans), Eviscerator(20 scans), and all the Crawler/ Crawler varients you need to scan (30 each/5 Different Crawlers/ Some of them are really rare to find).

Edited by Mysteryman2000

EWar, on 07 Dec 2013 - 1:25 PM, said:

Mobile Defense on Minthe, Pluto will throw a lot of Elite Crewmen on you.

The problem I've got is the miniscule droprate of mods from them.

Brah you have no idea how many times I've been there. Q.Q

It's all good now, though, I finally bit the bullet and traded my soul for Jagged Edge.

Edited by ROSING