Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

when will limbo be fixed

It's just sad his entire kit falls way behind now  is useless to play him anymore as he was my main since release 1 corpus null kills the entire synergy with being in the void and exmis unites Laff at his ability's and then you have him with basically 0 armor hp or shield's I've played 11yrs now and i would like to see my main frame see some rework or do something with the null shield and exmis...

• Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb mutantflipper4:

It's just sad his entire kit falls way behind now  is useless to play him anymore as he was my main since release 1 corpus null kills the entire synergy with being in the void and exmis unites Laff at his ability's and then you have him with basically 0 armor hp or shield's I've played 11yrs now and i would like to see my main frame see some rework or do something with the null shield and exmis...

Limbo is actually very strong Warframe. And it even makes impossible possible. I loved playing with it. However, I like public. And I am already insulted when I entered ... so unfortunately I gave it up completely.

If SP LVL Cap will be worth it one day, we will probably see limbo next to Wisp, Volt, Nekros etc. very often in the group. Because good limbo is worth gold.

• Like 1