The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new war - archon fights

medicjim86

Question

Dear Wargaming community...

KIlled Nira, cannot get past the other two (Amar and Boreal).  I understand from reading and watching youtube videos that I really only need to get past one more of them while in Drifter form.  When I watch the videos, it seems like both Amar and Boreal are slower than what I am experiencing (maybe a recent patch sped them up or tweaked reaction times?).  Boreal, for example, transports behind me constantly.. if I don't spot the quick flash, I lose 50% HP from rear attack, over and over.  I did finally manage to get Boreal down to 33% and started the second fight, but at 2AM, after going for 4-5 hours straight, I had to get some sleep before work in the morning.  No save option... I left it paused and the client reset over night. It's just soul crushing... I play this game for intellectual stimulation and help to get my mind off life's burdens...  an uber frustrating, inescapable block to progress is not rational to have in a game trying to monetize it's platform.   PLEASE tell me there is a way to get past this and I do not have to walk away.

Edited by medicjim86
  • Like 1

1 answer to this question

I killed Nira first and it took a long time, then I fought Amar and it was a cakewalk in comparison.  Have you tried Amar?  In my subjective opinion, I think Amar is hands-down the easiest of the Archons.

I probably don't have any great tips that aren't in videos, but when all of Amar's clones appear just look for the one that's holding guns and attack that one.  Other than that, try to stay healed and play defensively if you need to.  If I recall, Amar doesn't heal like Nira does, so if you can manage to stay alive you'll eventually get him down.

I hope this helps, and best of luck!