Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Potential Jade Eximus fixes

Foreword:

Personally, I don’t hate the new eximus, even as overpowered as the SP on release.

however, yes they were aggravating and distinctly stronger than almost every other enemy in the game including bosses and SP eidolons. Maybe 60 eyes was stronger. The fix has alleviated this somewhat, but there is one specific issue with the AI ability that I think is a huge contributing factor to everyone’s frustrations.

Main Point:

the Jade light ability is a god tier fire and forget ability with no trace to the caster that does not seem to require maintained line of sight.

potential fix:

pull inspiration from the Dax herald ability and have a traceable, line of sight required, equal strength ability. Raising the abilities hitbox off the ground to focus on target torso could also alleviate interactions with stationary defense targets.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CAP-SAE said:

I would love to see a visual example of this, as I don't have enough experience in the game to understand that mechanic. But I'm Glad you're shining a BRIGHT GREEN light on the Jade Eximus enemies.

There could not be a better possible example of how this would work, though the heralds do not normally have Jade eximus style line of sight

• Like 2