Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Host Migration Erases Deep Archimedea Rewards

Zevilar

TLDR; Just a quick post here that I cleared my Deep Archimedea run of the week today, did everything successfully with the restricted options. Host Migration erased the rewards for Mission 3 of the Archimedea run.

I brought Oberon/Dread/Nukor with all personal modifiers as shown in the screenshot below (on Elite Archimedea) - brought Harmony as my melee weapon of choice

I got the rewards as intended for Missions 1 and 2, but a host migration occurred in Mission 3 that apparently resulted in me not earning any rewards from Mission 3, outside of the rewards I had already obtained from Missions 1 & 2. I'm sure others have posted about this as well, and I also assume it's a new thing cause I haven't had this happen in my Deep Archimedea runs before.

Thanks for reading my post :)

The image:image.png?ex=6686025e&is=6684b0de&hm=c30

It happened to me as well, is either from host migration or rejoining squad after a crash, the only way to fix it is not rejoining or keeping the current mission, but restarting all the missions gain, you won't get the rewards from mission 1 and 2 as you have got them yet, but you will instead get the rewards for the last mission.

As you completed all them, you won't be able to get the last rewards even if you redo them 10 more times, maybe a hotfix or an update can "reset" all the restrictions, therefore it will be considered as a new mission. It is a shame.

Same for me. Host migration was during the 2nd mission. Already had rewards for 1 and 2 (power outage while going into 3), so don't know whether 2 would have paid out. But 3 definitely failed to give rewards or stage completion credit.