The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2024 - Twitch/Steam Drops, Transcribed Broadcast, & Co-Streaming!

On 2024-07-05 at 5:42 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

July 20th is nearing which means that TennoCon 2024 is around the corner. If you are unable to join us in London, Ontario for the big day, we still have lots planned for those joining us virtually!

Twitch Drops:
Our TennoCon Twitch Drops are directory-wide -- watch any eligible stream in the Warframe directory to earn the following:

AX-52 Rifle - 11am to 4:30pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 11am to 4:30pm ET to earn this new weapon!

Saryn Prime - 4:30pm - 6pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 4:30 to 6pm ET to earn this Prime Warframe!

Note:

See you all on the 20th! :community:

i need some info.
1° this prize can be recived only in July 20th  ?

the time indicated means nothing, written like that.
if you want to eliminate any possibility of error, say time and  city (if the city is famous you don't need to indicate the country)
written as it was written, it makes nothing clear :(
ET means "EASTERN TIME" but est time means ;
_1 Eastern Standard Time, North American Atlantic Coast Time Zone offset UTC-5 (UTC-4 during daylight saving time)
_2 Eastern European Time, UTC+2 offset continental European time (UTC+3 during daylight saving time)
which of these is the right one?

when giving times to people from all over the world, you must use the term UTC or at most the old GMT which coincides with the transit of the mean Sun to the Greenwich meridian.
If you really want to use ET you must necessarily say which eastern area you are referring to.
Thank you

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)CoinIce99971268 said:

Since Canada (London, Ontario) is considered part of North America one could assume they meant _1 Eastern Standard Time, North American Atlantic Coast Time Zone offset UTC-5 (UTC-4 during daylight saving time)

In which alternative world is London part of Canada?
a person doesn't have to do complicated research to try to guess what the right time is. i ask only to use a time zone used in entire wolld. gmt anjd uts is official international time in all nation.

(GMT-4) is a  time (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) tronto -london have 5hours of difference, because london have +0 UTC

(GMT+0) (London, united kingdom)
after this some nation have a srtupid old time mod where you must put you cloch 1 houirs back or forward, with a simple UTC universal standard time, everybody can know the exact time :)

Humankind has always loved making things complicated :)

Hoping it's just a delay. Unlinking and relinking accounts doesn't seem to have done much for it so far.

Edit: Wow that's a backlog of drops lol.

Edited by Altitis

8 hours ago, brutal_ITA said:

In which alternative world is London part of Canada?
a person doesn't have to do complicated research to try to guess what the right time is. i ask only to use a time zone used in entire wolld. gmt anjd uts is official international time in all nation.

(GMT-4) is a  time (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) tronto -london have 5hours of difference, because london have +0 UTC

(GMT+0) (London, united kingdom)
after this some nation have a srtupid old time mod where you must put you cloch 1 houirs back or forward, with a simple UTC universal standard time, everybody can know the exact time :)

Humankind has always loved making things complicated :)

@brutal_ITA

Grab this link for your phone https://warframestreams.lol it was made by @Digressive create a favourite and make sure to just check 'Clock Location' it will then show you your current time for when to watch the streams shown in the link.

It's an awesome website I've been using it since Digressive created it.

Edit:  Added thread.

Edited by Slayer-.
  • Like 1

ok i mod my suggestion to the developer,
"when you whant to give a time, or use gmt or utc or give the exact time and city and nation for prevent error in city with the same name. :)

10 minutes ago, brutal_ITA said:

ok i mod my suggestion to the developer,
"when you whant to give a time, or use gmt or utc or give the exact time and city and nation for prevent error in city with the same name. :)

Did you read my post about this link? https://warframestreams.lol/

The below link will solve you trying to work out the time of the stream either add it as a favourite on your phone or some other device/web browser.

5 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

@brutal_ITA

Grab this link for your phone https://warframestreams.lol it was made by @Digressive create a favourite and make sure to just check 'Clock Location' it will then show you your current time for when to watch the streams shown in the link.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Did you read my post about this link? https://warframestreams.lol/

The below link will solve you trying to work out the time of the stream either add it as a favourite on your phone or some other device/web browser.

you link say only that is not any trasmission and not have anyother info

Just now, brutal_ITA said:

you link say only that is not any trasmission and not have anyother info

That's because there are no Streams at the moment, bookmark it and you'll see they will be there when DE posts a new forum post. :)

• Like 1

On 2024-07-05 at 11:42 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

July 20th is nearing which means that TennoCon 2024 is around the corner. If you are unable to join us in London, Ontario for the big day, we still have lots planned for those joining us virtually!

Twitch Drops:
Our TennoCon Twitch Drops are directory-wide -- watch any eligible stream in the Warframe directory to earn the following:

AX-52 Rifle - 11am to 4:30pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 11am to 4:30pm ET to earn this new weapon!

Saryn Prime - 4:30pm - 6pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 4:30 to 6pm ET to earn this Prime Warframe!

Note: TennoCon attendees will receive codes for these Twitch Drop items via email. 

If you are watching from an iOS Device using the official Twitch iOS App, please refer to our official PSA on earning Drops on those devices.

Steam Drops:
If you’re unable to watch on Twitch, you can also watch our TennoCon broadcasts on our Steam page to earn the Drops above!

Here's how to earn them:

• Watch 30 minutes during each segment (TennoCon and TennoLive) to receive the item in-game
  • Watch the official stream on Steam in your web browser or Steam client (on the Steam event page or Warframe store page)
  • You must be logged in with Steam account that has launched and connected a Warframe account
  • Items may not show up in Steam inventory, but will get granted to the Warframe account and show up in the player's inbox. Please check in-game first if you do not receive a notification on Steam.

Transcribed Broadcast:
This year we’re offering a transcribed broadcast with Closed Captioning and American Sign Language interpreters for those who benefit from those features. Watch all of the Main Stage panels and more on our official WarframeTranscription Twitch channel!

Note: As the Twitch Drops are directory-wide, you will be eligible for Drop by watching TennoCon on this channel too.

Co-Streaming:
As with previous years, co-streaming our TennoCon broadcast is completely welcomed by us! If you want to share the day with your community, please feel free to co-stream the official broadcast on your channel. 

See you all on the 20th! :community:

idk if im the only one having this issue, but i watched 30 mins for both of the drops on twitch claimed them, and double checked that my acc is linked with twitch which it is, but i havent gotten anything

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

That's because there are no Streams at the moment, bookmark it and you'll see they will be there when DE posts a new forum post. :)

are you joke or what ? if they not give the correct time data i can't connect every day in every moment for check if somethuing is online ! i dont know you but i must go to work for have the money for live i can't stay 24h \24h on that site.

2 hours ago, silvacaiom said:

Já tentei desvincular e vincular de novo a conta, porém ainda não recebi nada. (Não é a primeira vez que isso acontece).

use google translator and send a message in english plz. :)

5 hours ago, brutal_ITA said:

are you joke or what ? if they not give the correct time data i can't connect every day in every moment for check if somethuing is online ! i dont know you but i must go to work for have the money for live i can't stay 24h \24h on that site.

use google translator and send a message in english plz. :)

You tell another user English plz in their message yet you cannot understand I tried to help you with explaining it plainly.

Do you own a phone?

Do you own anything with a web browser? 

If you do then you can easily tell when the next stream is happening, by the way, DE don't create a STREAM post and then have it that day/night it's well in advance, no joke. 

This post below in the quote cannot be any simpler, I added TURN ON SLIDER instead of check to make it even clearer.

19 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

@brutal_ITA

Grab this link for your phone https://warframestreams.lol it was made by @Digressive create a favourite and make sure to just check TURN ON SLIDER 'Clock Location' it will then show you your current time for when to watch the streams shown in the link.

Hope that helps. :wink:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tonrar said:

twitch says i claimed the ax-52 two days ago but i haven't received it in warframe yet. who do i contact about that?

Same. The message with reward in game did not arrive. If I re-link my Twitch account, will the rewards for watching Tennocon be deleted? Tell me what to do? I hope for your help.
Fire-Shot-Capture-101-Twitch-www-twitch-

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic