Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

[Railjack] Massive new bugs, invisible stations??

So today I did two railjack missions with a clannie. It was mostly just for fun, not really farming specific stuff. First we started on a pluto spy railjack mission. I noticed Derelict was not visible from inside the railjack. So I moved up to the white marker and got out of the railjack and then I could see the derelict again and we proceeded with mission. After that, I wanted to increase the difficulty abit and went to the H2 mission in Veil Proxima, which was quite challenging because my clannie had never done railjack before. Again, the derelict was invisible from inside the railjack. I got out and could see it again. Then I sent my newbie friend into the shipkiller station and parked my Railjack underneath the asteroid so the laser can't shoot me. The entire asteroid then turned invisible except for the metal parts. It was gnarly but we powered through. 

The old bug on the grineer maps is still there as well, we finished all objectives but had only killed 85 out of 90 fighter ships which meant that we couldn't finish the mission. Fortunatly the fix remains, going back into the invisible derelict to find some random enemies, killing those, then going back outside caused a couple of fighters to spawn again, letting us finish the mission at 22(!!) minutes. :D

Anyway, I know you guys haven't really done any railjack stuff and I figure that with all the updates, the state of railjack is just steadily deteriorating, one string of code at a time knotting itself around new status reworks and alot of other things. I personally really like railjack and it's super rewarding too, so I would love it if you could give it abit of a look over. I feel like railjack is a little bit untapped, like there's alot of room to improve it, over just fixing the glaring bugs. 

• Like 2

On 2024-07-08 at 3:33 AM, Ruafuman said:

Not just Derelict , even shipwreck and stones can turn invisible when railjack take close , always cause a hit😅

Yeah I have noticed alot of things turning invisible. 

Another thing I have noticed. Another bug with railjack. The aim reticule or whatever has a tendency to drop to the side of where you are shooting. So you have to like remember how to shoot while everything looks really scuffed and warped.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-07-14 at 4:25 AM, vixenpixel said:

Another thing I have noticed. Another bug with railjack. The aim reticule or whatever has a tendency to drop to the side of where you are shooting. So you have to like remember how to shoot while everything looks really scuffed and warped.

Yep I have this same bug makes it really hard to find crew ships

On 2024-07-27 at 1:56 AM, Rockenrooster said:

Yep I have this same bug makes it really hard to find crew ships

Happens alot after going into or out of station or teleporting, from my experience. Samewise these things can fix it if its already bugged