Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PlayStation® Plus Booster Pack VI

Hello,

I noticed something strange after I merged my account from PS and main PC, I don't see this package of the PC version in the inventory when I search, I see them, but they are not in the arsenal, I also took other things with Plus, and they are visible for the PC, but exactly this is gone.

Ask for assistance.

Warframe0033.jpg

Warframe0034.jpg

From the main FAQ :

Q: Are there any restricted Items that will not be combined during the One-Time Account Merge?
Yes. Restrictions include Platinum and Regal Aya purchased on Nintendo Switch, platform exclusive skins that will not be available on PlayStation, TennoGen purchased after November 24 at 2 p.m. ET and certain PC exclusives.

-> "platform exclusive skins that will not be available on PlayStation"

In story short, your account still own them, but there aren't selectable if outside of Playstation. Also, any Jade, Rubedo-plated, Opal... ect will suffer the same thing when you'll log on PS. You'd still own them, but can't select them.

27 minutes ago, (XBOX)Afr Geo Blaze said:

From the main FAQ :

Q: Are there any restricted Items that will not be combined during the One-Time Account Merge?
Yes. Restrictions include Platinum and Regal Aya purchased on Nintendo Switch, platform exclusive skins that will not be available on PlayStation, TennoGen purchased after November 24 at 2 p.m. ET and certain PC exclusives.

-> "platform exclusive skins that will not be available on PlayStation"

In story short, your account still own them, but there aren't selectable if outside of Playstation. Also, any Jade, Rubedo-plated, Opal... ect will suffer the same thing when you'll log on PS. You'd still own them, but can't select them.

Hello, For example, today I bought Warframe: Sorex Collection again with PS plus package and everything is fine, I can see everything and use it on PC and PS, there is no logic. Some things just need to be worked out.

Posted (edited)

Is your pack is an Obsidian version of the Sorex armor ?

On PC, it would only occur for any "Obsidian" variant of something, or any stuff you get from anniversary PS launch celebration like the color palette.

The others exception are Tennogen purchased after 24th November (all platform) and the founder pack content, which is only visible on PC despite owned.

Or at least, so it is described ; since I did some research and found some post saying their Rubedo plated or Opal item not showing on other platforms aside from PS.

Reason I also made a post to get a definitive answer to that, which has been redirected in this sub-section...

Edited by (XBOX)Afr Geo Blaze

• 2 weeks later...