The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vanilla frame parts in steel path bounties

If drops is what you are after SP Open World bounties are pointless. You want other rewards do Narmer ones.

SP bounties are only viable for better rep farm and those Open World ones are real drag on SP.

24 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

If drops is what you are after SP Open World bounties are pointless. You want other rewards do Narmer ones.

SP bounties are only viable for better rep farm and those Open World ones are real drag on SP.

Aya farming. Plenty of people do it. 

Your right it's absolutely pointless! And they should change the pool. That's the whole purpose of my thread thank you 😊

7 hours ago, CoNsTaNt1nE-UK1 said:

And they should change the pool.

That would require work and actually revitilizing old content, which is what they rather not do. Slapping modifier on everything is so much easier and you can call it a day. That would also break the theme of Steel Path missions which have the same Droptables everywhere else, just bigger rewards and make them not Optional content as indended and advertised, but mandatory.

16 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

That would require work and actually revitilizing old content, which is what they rather not do. Slapping modifier on everything is so much easier and you can call it a day. That would also break the theme of Steel Path missions which have the same Droptables everywhere else, just bigger rewards and make them not Optional content as indended and advertised, but mandatory.

I agree. However, some content in warframe has a bigger replayability value. Maybe they can see the statistics and focus on the most played modes. 

*I'm not saying bounties are one of the best modes but prime resurgence is a thing. It promotes it.

4 minutes ago, CoNsTaNt1nE-UK1 said:

prime resurgence is a thing. It promotes it.

Prime resurgence is a thing and they need to carefully balance the regular Aya obtainability so that people who buy Regal Aya do not feel cheated out of their money.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Prime resurgence is a thing and they need to carefully balance the regular Aya obtainability so that people who buy Regal Aya do not feel cheated out of their money.

Regal aya has its own exclusive items to buy (armor sets) 

Regular aya is used for relics. 

So it's pretty irrelevant to the issue I'm trying to elaborate on here. 

Also I never stated we should get more aya.. its specifically about changing vanilla items like a xaku chassis in a steel path bounties to a different reward. 

Edited by CoNsTaNt1nE-UK1

to a different reward. 

You expect the current mechanism to change but you do not propose anything in return, any solution. What different reward? Give examples.

3 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

You expect the current mechanism to change but you do not propose anything in return, any solution. What different reward? Give examples.

Regardless what reward I comment. You'll criticise it. U seem to be trying hard to find any kind of flaw here. 

9 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

If drops is what you are after SP Open World bounties are pointless.

Regardless what you say. You already agreed with the core dilemma here. Give us a reason to run sp bounties. 

And that's the black 2 sugars 

15 minutes ago, CoNsTaNt1nE-UK1 said:

Regardless what reward I comment. You'll criticise it.

Yes, that is what public forum is for - discussion. If you do not like it  do not post.

16 minutes ago, CoNsTaNt1nE-UK1 said:

U seem to be trying hard to find any kind of flaw here. 

No. It is extremly easy to ask for something to change and we observe that all around us: people asking for stuff to change, but nothing ever changes because they do not propose any actual alternative solutions. It is a fundamental fact and has nothing to do with me being nitpicky.

Posted (edited)

Have I not discussed enough with u bro?

Nothing about the topic. You just keep reiterating your initial statement and refuse to answer any substantial questions. That is not a discussion.

Edited by Zakkhar

5 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Nothing about the topic. You just keep reiterating your initial statement and refuse to answer any substantial questions. That is not a discussion.

I'm not here to answer your questions.. are you a dev? What makes you so significant. I made a point, you agreed. It's not my decision to choose which rewards will replace which rewards. That's up to the devs by analysing the economy and deciding on an alternative. Not me and u dude 🤦‍♂️

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, CoNsTaNt1nE-UK1 said:

I made a point, you agreed.

Nope. Read it again.

3 minutes ago, CoNsTaNt1nE-UK1 said:

It's not my decision to choose which rewards will replace which rewards.

It has nothing to do with decision. You see a problem, you want problem solved, you give feedback (propose solution). You dont like current rewards, which rewards would satisfy you? If you do not give any propositions of solution and they change it to something else, but you will not like this either, whose fault will that be? You are like a moody girl, who doesnt like anything and asks boyfriend to choose something and she doenst like what he chose anyway, because she had something else in mind. Speak your mind. We have no telepaths here.

Edited by Zakkhar

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, CoNsTaNt1nE-UK1 said:

I'm not here to answer your questions.

Those are not MY questions. Those are the questions that need to be asked and need to be answered when such feedback is given. I just happen to be the one asking them. 

Edited by Zakkhar