The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltbastion and Megalith's Blade

KaizarJack

Boltbastion: A shield that absorbs damage and overtime, develops spikes that will poke out, the more damage absorbed, the more it will pierce through enemies. Detonating it would deal significant AoE damage but retracks back to the player after. Element: Fire/Lightning, as the name suggests its like a battery, however batteries can sometimes overheat, what I want to imply here, is charging the shield for too long (blocking too much) would cause the shield to overheat and change elements.

mateusz-nowak-spike-shield-golden1.jpg?1

Megalith's Blade: A "Simple" Blade at first glance, but shows true power once its chosen its new attunement, The Blade increases with size the more you kill, allowing more speed and damage, range also gets amplified from the size the blade become. But overtime, if you don't find enough of enemies, the sword slowly shrinks down. If you deal a lot of damage but lack enough damage to kill, your damage will increase more (gain +5% damage every critical hit, +50% max). Element: Fire, because the former owners of the Megalith Blade were all embers, old knowledge still grows, even through others.

Megalith's Blade Origin: A Blade from the fallen, a legends untapped potential, abusing such power would be too... perilous. A particular one born from the stars, where comets shatter the silence, heralding a new age of cosmic reckoning. Astral, the celestial sentinel.

(Message: I tried to make it as balanced as possible, but also have a compelling story for a warframe I didn't even give enough info about lol. If this gets submitted atleast, I'll try to make the warframe too. This could be treated as 2 separate weapons or the same, I made both specifically able to link well together, and I took inspiration of the big sword from the Pennant and the exploding shuriken from the Xoris. And the lack of sword w shield duals haven't really been that great as far as I know, so I'd like to make this submission to hopefully make it happen. And sorry if the swords aren't identical, this was the best I could find, the bigger sword is below the first picture, its supposed to be more golden with fire.) long-fantasy-sword-with-red-stone-on-an-
auto-orient,0

keep it respectful tenno

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, CoNsTaNt1nE-UK1 said:

Looks more fitting for the new soulframe or eldenring than warframe (sci-fi). Just aesthetically doesn't fit but that's just my opinion. 

Exactly what do you mean on how it doesn't fit. I do agree on it fitting with a game like soulframe more. But I'm curious on what your opinion is.

Edited by KaizarJack
less messages needed to be sent just to write more? nah

On 2024-07-09 at 2:23 PM, KaizarJack said:

Exactly what do you mean on how it doesn't fit. I do agree on it fitting with a game like soulframe more. But I'm curious on what your opinion is.

Just the design is more akin to elder scrolls or something like that. Like the shield is made of wood etc. Need some Neons in there instead of jewels. There are a few typical looking scottish claymores in the game already (galatine etc) but even they look more sci-fi themed. 

Again this is just my opinion. Coming from somebody who plays souls, elder scrolls and warframe I see the contrast maybe clearer than others.