Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

free text box in arsenal // zone de texte libre dans l'arsenal

AsgardsFR

ENG :

A simple interface idea that could be added to the game is a free text box in the improvement of warframes / weapons and companions.

Indeed, I have little memory and often when I manage to make a powerful or interesting build but I come back to it a few weeks or months later, I spend time trying to understand the build I had made .

Therefore, I write down the builds for my warframes, the tips and the specifications in a notebook and I said to myself that a text box (let's say 5000 characters) would be a comfortable addition to easily find out how a build works, the due to formatting or a configuration idea...

For those who know an area like the overframe site where under each build there is an explanation of how it works.

Thank you for your attention,
Thanks to Digital Extremes for your amazing work!

FR :

Une idée simple d'interface qui pourrait être rajouté sur le jeu est une zone libre dans l'amélioration des warframes / armes et compagnons.

En effet, j'ai peu de mémoire et souvent quand j'arrive a faire un build puissant ou intéressant mais que j'y reviens quelques semaines ou mois plus tard, je passe du temps à essayer de comprendre le build que j'avais fait.

De ce fait , je note sur un carnet les builds pour mes warframes, les astuces et les spécifications et je me disais qu'une zone de texte (disons 5000 caractères) serait un ajout confortable pour retrouver facilement le fonctionnement d'un build, la raison d'un formatage ou d'une idée de configuration...

Pour ce qui connaissent une zone à l'instar du site overframe où sous chaque build il y a l'explication de son fonctionnement.

Merci de votre attention,
Merci à Digital Extremes pour votre travail formidable !

You can rename loudouts and keep a database to those loudouts somewhere outside the game.

1 hour ago, AsgardsFR said:

the due to formatting or a configuration idea...

Oh, yes cause formatting and configuration of boxes where you type stuff is top notch here (Chat).

il y a 14 minutes, Zakkhar a dit :

You can rename loudouts and keep a database to those loudouts somewhere outside the game.

Yes of course, but integrating directly into the game like a notepad would be great 😁

• Like 1