Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Weekend Drops - July 14th, 2024

Tenno,

While our usual community streams are on hold until after TennoCon, we are still sharing our love with the Twitch Directory with our Weekend  Community Drops. Here's a refresher on how these Drops work:

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for two hours on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Here's who you can look forward to this week:

image.png

TheKengineer (English)
July 14th from 3pm to 5pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/TheKengineer
Drop: Dax Shawzin

2020ZerO (Portuguese)
July 14th from 5pm to 7pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/2020ZerO
Drop: Domestik Chapp Drone

======

NOTE: Seeing as next week is TennoCon, there will be no Weekend Community Drops next week.

Please check out our TennoCon Drops forum post for more details on Drops campaigns that weekend: 

:community:

• Like 9

7 hours ago, (XBOX)BloodySpar said:

sso we can watch the stream on twitch but won't be able to claim the drops till we go to the stream on our pc/Mac web browsers?

You can claim drops in the mobile app and console browsers as well, you don't need to use a PC.

you can supposedly claim by using the ios web browser to go to the twitch website and claim.

It is slower on watching than using the twitch app. (less lag and data usage on the app)

I watched Kengineer's stream for over 30 minutes and claimed the drop yet I cannot find it in-game. Why might this be? It does confirm that my accounts are connected.

Edited by ZVorTeks

Hey, Can someone help me with this?

I'm still pretty new to this whole thing. I connected my Warframe account to twitch a few weeks back and I got the drops just fine, but last week when it came to the Articula, it said the campaign was over just as I was about to claim it. I used ET, and I still had about 20 minutes left before the twitch campaign was over. Same thing happened today with the Dax Shawzin. Logged in to the stream around 3:45 and it says the campaign is closed when I went to claim it.

I tried disconnecting and reconnecting my account, but is anyone else having this issue? Is there a way to fix it?

Thank you for your help

Edit: Nvm I just noticed the campaign was set to gor from 2pm to 4pm ET. Kinda bummed the announcmentj9aeGYB.png was wrong.

Edited by (PSN)RabidIceCream

thank you google translator:
 watched the stream, I can supposedly collect the drops. When I click on "link account" (account which is considered already linked on the warframe site) the "link account" link on twitch sends to THIS page. and therefore I cannot take my reward. Does anyone know how to get out of this problem to avoid contacting support?
(i play on pc , my account is linked )

Edited by stratolm

Did anyone manage to get either of these drops? All I’ve seen is people who didn’t regardless of platform/device. Do we know if it still works with other game cause I’ve been having issues with Twitch verification and connections to other accounts so it may be a Twitch issue.

Both worked for me. I remember seeing a PSA post stating that it doesn't work if one watched via the iOS Twitch and another PSA post stating something like everyone needs to disconnect and reconnect Warframe from Twitch in order to continue to get droos, but I can't seem to find that second post anymore.

1 hour ago, Anonymouse7611 said:

Both worked for me. I remember seeing a PSA post stating that it doesn't work if one watched via the iOS Twitch and another PSA post stating something like everyone needs to disconnect and reconnect Warframe from Twitch in order to continue to get droos, but I can't seem to find that second post anymore.

It does work on iOS Twitch, I just got one of them this way yesterday. You just can't track or claim on iOS, but you'll still get progress while watching, and you still get the notification when you're eligible to claim the drop. I use the notification as an indication that I've watched as much as I need, then I claim the drop later when I have access to my PC and "regular" Twitch. I've been doing this for many months now, it was a bit buggy when Twitch/Apple first changed the iOS eligibility but not anymore. And I never had to disconnect/reconnect anything, you could try to do that if the simpler solution I described doesn't work, but it's not a requirement for everyone.

Hi, I already linked my wf account on twitch but it wont give me the drop (Tennocon 2024 drops), my friends and ppl i know already got it, also the notification says "connect to warframe" but again i checked my wf account and it says already connected, when i click the "connect to warframe" on twitch, it keeps taking me to this forum. Please help.

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic