Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we change Excalibur Umbra & Warrior's Rest?

3 hours ago, JCMS130988 said:

Exactly! And this is what you want Excalibur Prime to be: an exclusive skin of Excalibur Umbra. Like I said, you're just being stubborn now.

It'd actually be nice if Excal Prime was just an exclusive skin, but sadly, he's a separate warframe regardless of any tweaks. It just seems you don't really understand the difference between a skin and a warframe, therefore you've made an irrelevant example out of exclusive Frost skin and non-exclusive Frost (Prime) warframe.

3 hours ago, JCMS130988 said:

I don't speak Mandarin (assuming that's Mandarin), I can however read REBECCA FORD saying FOUNDER'S GEAR are explicitly forbidden releases. I don't think you're making the point you believe to be making. This sounds more like supporting my point.

It's funny you forgot your own point one comment ago.

Your point was Chinaframe can do whatever they want since it's a separate game. Apparently, they can't, founder gear is explicitly forbidden there for release. Yet for 4 years they've had Excalibur Umbra Prime without Sentience passive, which, by your logic, violates Excal Prime's exclusivity. Your logic is clearly different from DE's logic. I guess if someone from DE came here and told you Sentience passive is irrelevant to exclusivity topic, you'd argue with them too.

4 hours ago, JCMS130988 said:

t doesn't really matter when they made the change, only that they MADE THAT CHANGE, i.e. they realized that in order to make it a DIFERENT WARFRAME he had to be MORE than just a skin. I can't believe this is so hard to understand for you

It DOES matter when and why they've made any changes. Do you believe Excalibur Prime was a skin for 3 years since release? Do you believe DE didn't realise Excalibur Prime was the only prime warframe that wasn't different from its vanilla counterpart stats-wise? That's just laughable.

You've said earlier people paid for exclusivity. But what exactly did they pay for? A warframe that has its own name and looks, nothing more. And as long as his name and looks aren't universally available, exclusivity promise can't be broken.