The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Week Of Titan Extractors: How Have Your Experiences Been?

Trainer772

I guess I'm pretty lucky....I only used 1 (yes it's the Prime one) and got around 10 Orokin Cells during it's lifespan (which was only a few days) and a ton of spores, few detonites, and the rest plastids. then decided to take it to mars for Gallium farming when it died there >_>,

I saw there worth it. They slowly build up resources while...while you farm resources. Hey this is a farmy game so anyone complaining on FREE Resources regardless of worth is a bit silly.

Edited by MetroidHunter26

What do the people who did like 5 runs expect? If you get 5 resource drops from enemies, how many of those are rares on average?

I've done dozens of runs and built at least 20 extractors. Yes, most of the time the resource is common or uncommon, just like when farming the resources yourself. I've still got rares a few times. For the cost of some common resources and credits and no effort at all, it's been good enough.

Crafted 16 or 17 Extractors, and now just waiting till we can deploy more than one.

For the time being, I got around 10k mats from 3 extractors. Would be nice if it didn't break so fast if you don't keep an eye on it, but still brings in more than it costs to craft.

After zero luck on Saturn I stuck my most recent one on Venus and then forgot to log in for 2 days.  You'll all be pleased to know it took no damage.

Can they only be damaged whilst collecting (ie within the 4 hours after you deploy)? I had thought they would constantly be at risk but maybe not.

Imo the damage on them is just too discrete.  Either nothing happens for days on end or it takes hits of 30/40/50% and dies in a few hours. I'd much rather they increased the frequency of damage but reduced the amounts.

After 11.3 I am now able to deploy 3 extractors at once. I tried to put a fourth down and it indicated I was at my limit.

I imagine number deploy-able may now be tied into mastery rank (like number of trades per day), I am mastery rank 11 at the moment.

Hope this helps. (:

After 11.3 I am now able to deploy 3 extractors at once. I tried to put a fourth down and it indicated I was at my limit.

I imagine number deploy-able may now be tied into mastery rank (like number of trades per day), I am mastery rank 11 at the moment.

Hope this helps. (:

Wow 3 extractors! So you can get up to 210 common resource every 4 hours! Assuming they don't blow up that is.

Hope this helps. (:

Yes, noticed we can deploy more than one as well.

But ehm... 3? I can only deploy 2 and I'm Mastery Rank 13 at the moment.

Yes, noticed we can deploy more than one as well.

But ehm... 3? I can only deploy 2 and I'm Mastery Rank 13 at the moment.

Yeah it's wonky.  There's someone who can deploy 4 and he's mastery rank 10.  I can deploy 3 and I'm rank 14.  The collection rates are absolutely terrible.  One 5-10 minute mission in each area deployed could probably net 5 times more resources.

Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

Edited by sushidubya