The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Drops Missing?

LasagnaFairy

Question

Are twitch drops taking an age for others? Been watching since it started, almost an hour now, and I have 20% progress :/ I may not get it by watching the entire thing, at this rate. I have it open on both PC and iOS, to see if that would help, but no luck :(

i claimed my reward from twitch drop on the tenno con event, the issue is i have a cross save account from xbox to pc and i cannot get my reward ingame i need to know how to fix this i would really love to get my hands on the AX-52 please 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, LasagnaFairy said:

Are twitch drops taking an age for others? Been watching since it started, almost an hour now, and I have 20% progress :/ I may not get it by watching the entire thing, at this rate. I have it open on both PC and iOS, to see if that would help, but no luck :(

Don't trust the progress bar, it doesn't update often. Go to your Twitch inventory page and refresh it to see the real current progress.

Edited by killall-q
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, killall-q said:

Don't trust the progress bar, it doesn't update often. Go to your Twitch inventory page and refresh it to see the real current progress.

Yes, this is the place that is saying, currently, 23%, after an hour and a half :/

If anyone else is having his issue, make sure the game is linked to your Steam and go watch there - got it from there with no issue <3

Edited by LasagnaFairy

Anyone know if the gun drop is only live for the 1 hour of SoulFrame? My Twitch wasn't tracking progress and it eventually locked me out from linking/ relinking for a day from my attempts to fix it. Trying through Steam Broadcast now.

Edit: Got it, Steam more reliable than Twitch.

Edited by GovernmentSecrets.gov

So I watched the opening stream on twitch and got the rifle. But an ad within the stream said that people who watch on steam will get item tokens. Will I get these tokens by watching a part of the stream on steam or I won't because I already got the drop on twitch ?

5 минут назад, ArthealusPrime сказал:

I'm not sure what's going on here. I went to my inbox to claim the AX-52 twitch drop for Tennocon 2024, but to my surprise I got the rewards from the previous two tennocons as well???

That's just all things you didn't claim before arrived at once.

4 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

That's just all things you didn't claim before arrived at once.

This account was never linked to twitch two years prior, I linked it just before this year's tennocon, and I wasn't even active during 2023.

Just now, BattlePants8154 said:

I've been watching the Tennocon stream and claimed the AX-52 drop, but after waiting for hours, I still haven't received it. I even tried unlinking and relinking my twitch account to my warframe account.

same

• Like 3

Backlog of stuff, they keep it queued so that next redemption it works.

They occasionally do a clear so it doesn't clog up on data. And have changed how it works in the past.

15 minutes ago, BattlePants8154 said:

At least you got something, twitch drops never seem to work for me and never gave me the AX-52

There is still time to fix it and watch the required 30 minutes for it.

So I've been watching the entire stream so far, really enjoying it, but I was wondering when I can expect the AX-52 I claimed in Twitch (account is linked to WF) to hit my inventory?

I've seen plenty of other players around that have gotten and are using the rifle within that first 30-minutes since the start of the stream, I've done all the same things they've done to receive it, so I'm curious if this is just a bug or if I should expect to receive it sometime soon?

Thanks in advance, keep up the great work.

• Like 3

Just now, Undertaker294 said:

So I watched the opening stream on twitch and got the rifle. But an ad within the stream said that people who watch on steam will get item tokens. Will I get these tokens by watching a part of the stream on steam or I won't because I already got the drop on twitch ?

That's if you're watching on Steam, getting the token will trigger the AK47 to go to your in-game inbox.

30 minutes ago, (PSN)Mellartach_55270 said:

Same here, got to claim the drop but twitch says 'Link required' for any and all of my drops suddenly and warframes website also has disabled any twitch account interaction in the settings due to high traffic i presume

I fought for my life to unlink and relink and it's still not even showing up I made progress on Twitch 😭