The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Drops Missing?

LasagnaFairy

Question

Are twitch drops taking an age for others? Been watching since it started, almost an hour now, and I have 20% progress :/ I may not get it by watching the entire thing, at this rate. I have it open on both PC and iOS, to see if that would help, but no luck :(

I watched the official live broadcast in order to receive Saryn prime, but after half an hour of watching, twitch showed "I watched the official live broadcast in order to receive it". This made me very frustrated because I am a player from Taiwan. The time for the live broadcast is already the time for everyone to go to bed and get ready for sleep.

• Like 1

I have both Drops claimed as well, but dont have it ingame. In the Twitch inventory it says: 

Depending on the number of pickups and the game developer's fulfillment schedule, it may take some time to receive your in-game drop rewards. Only drop rewards that you have claimed within the last six months will be displayed. Learn more.

1 hour ago, Letter13 said:

If your twitch account is correctly linked to your Warframe account, then give it a day or two. There were several hundred thousand people watching the stream, and Twitch rewards can sometimes see delays in processing as a result. If you do not receive them in a few days, you should submit a support ticket.

me too man

I had this problem and there how to fix it: go to the game menu and select EXIT GAME. You must close the game this way, not ALF+F4 or computer restart.  After that start game again. It will work. 

I tried relink account nothing worked until I did this. 

Hope it helps

This worked for me: go to game menu (ESC) and select EXIT GAME. The important thing is to close it this way not ALT+F4 or restarting PC etc. Then start game again and drops will be there. 

Hope it helps

• Like 2

I watched the Tennocon2024 from 4:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. Korean time, but second drops was stopped at 53percent. So I can't reward saryn prime. my warframe nickname is kanyyam.

14 hours ago, LasagnaFairy said:

Are twitch drops taking an age for others? Been watching since it started, almost an hour now, and I have 20% progress :/ I may not get it by watching the entire thing, at this rate. I have it open on both PC and iOS, to see if that would help, but no luck :(

My Twitch wasn't tracking progress, didnt even see any kind of progress bar or notifcations on twitch, and don't have anything in my inventory on twitch. and it eventually locked me out from linking/ relinking for a day from my attempts to fix it. So no progress on twitch at all despite watching the whole stream.

Edited by (PSN)slader-jr
  • Like 3

My twitch account states that I do not have my Warframe account linked. When I go to link it up, warframe.com states my account is linked, but does not know the name of the linked account. So I go to unlink my account so I may then relink my twitch account, it gives me this: (Warframe) which states:

"Temporarily Unavailable

We're sorry, but due to high demand, account linking is temporarily disabled. Please try again in a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience."

What do? I have the drop rewards but twitch won't put them in my inventory

Edited by Strett0

PLEASE HELP. 
I watched the stream on Steam, and got message "new item in inventory" so i guess thats must be a token for Saryn and AX-52. However, when i click on it, it shows me empty space that is trying to load but never loading. No text no nothing.

PLEASE HELP. I watched the stream on Steam, and got message "new item in inventory" so i guess thats must be a token for Saryn and AX-52. However, when i click on it, it shows me empty space that is trying to load but never loading. No text no nothing.

So, I went to claim my rewards for watching tennocon, and while it shows redeemed, I didn't get them in game.

Normally I would just give it time because they usually need a while to process things.

However. This time I am worried because since the crossplay went live, I've had other things I redeemed on twitch just never be delivered. So should I try unlinking and relinking or do you feel like it will just show up eventually ((even though other things never did))