The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Drops Missing?

LasagnaFairy

Question

Are twitch drops taking an age for others? Been watching since it started, almost an hour now, and I have 20% progress :/ I may not get it by watching the entire thing, at this rate. I have it open on both PC and iOS, to see if that would help, but no luck :(

Только что, TheZinister сказал:

Can Confirm re-linking your twitch account to Warframe solves the issue. Did it just now , went back into Warframe and my drops were there !

i tried that, still nothing
upd. had to disconnect warframe from tiwtch accoun in settings, and relink on warframe site itself

Edited by LosCtaz

Mine is showing completed in Twitch inventory, but I haven't received anything in-game :/. I can see that in my inventory it's claimed and completed. Warframe account is linked properly too. I tried unlinking and relinking but it still not working.

Hi,

I watched full live tenno and today i still didnt get my sarun skin and ax52 rifle.

After googling all day i found on my twich account that i got only 78% and for saryn only 16. So it didnt count for me for some reason.

Am i only one out there with that problem ? I really wanted that rifle for myself and the sadness is unreal now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bloody_joker_ said:

PLEASE HELP. 
I watched the stream on Steam, and got message "new item in inventory" so i guess thats must be a token for Saryn and AX-52. However, when i click on it, it shows me empty space that is trying to load but never loading. No text no nothing.

Exact same issue: I received the "2 warframe items added in my steam inventory" popup, clicked it to find Steam inventory with the "Warframe (2)" tab, but no items inside.

So far no notifications in game. DE may have a look at it on monday I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S074 said:

Exact same issue: I received the "2 warframe items added in my steam inventory" popup, clicked it to find Steam inventory with the "Warframe (2)" tab, but no items inside.

So far no notifications in game. DE may have a look at it on monday I guess.

I watched the stream on two devices at the same time and still nothing. 

• Like 1

I dont know people, but i hope there is a way to get that rifle. Really hope DE will fix it as i feel betrayed by twitch. I even was watching on both platforms like Steam and Twich to make sure i get it.

• Like 1

Sorry this is just a shot in the dark to be honest because I’m confused as to what’s happened, I have my account connected and everything have done for ages. 

I watched most of the Tenno stream with my connected account but it’s telling me I haven’t done it and now I can’t claim it, my account is saying it’s not connected and I’m not sure what to do because the warframe linking page doesn’t work to let me check it’s the correct account linked. Does anyone have any advice? 

5 hours ago, TheZinister said:

Can Confirm re-linking your twitch account to Warframe solves the issue. Did it just now , went back into Warframe and my drops were there !

I can't even do that and have been trying for the past 24 hours.

Every time I try to unlink/re-link Twitch the Warframe site says this:

Temporarily Unavailable

We're sorry, but due to high demand, account linking is temporarily disabled. Please try again in a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience.

It hasn't been a few minutes it's been 24 hours.

That;s it for me and Tennocon; I'm not doing this again in 2025.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, unmutual said:

yeah. over a day and still nothing. twitch says completed and claimed.  unlinking and relinking didnt work.

I'm in the same boat, twitch says I claimed it, my WF account doesn't have it.

On 2024-07-20 at 11:56 AM, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Re-link your twitch account. Go to https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections and make sure your Twitch account isn't linked to Warframe, then go to https://www.warframe.com/user and make sure your Warframe isn't linked to Twitch. Then link your Twitch and Warframe accounts back together.

Thank you. I did what you suggested and I just checked my inventory after restarting the game and there it is.

• Like 1

Hello

I watched the Tennocon stream on the 20th and met the requirements for both the AX-52 and Saryn prime.
I remember claiming them during stream but now in the reward menu it shows "connect"
but When i click it i come into a menu saying i'm already linked, but "could not find, check later"

It seems something is preventing the rewards from arriving?
I double checked my account and it's still stated to be "linked" and I have received rewards in the past.
Is this a known problem?
TnNlvKW.pngPoHRjLb.pngdmRVqim.png

Rather annoyed at whatever goes on with this, I got the allert and basically left Twitch running from the start of the event on my mobile, When I finished work UK time around 1715h it showed I had to claim the rifle, but I left the stream running while I went to the shops on the way home, so my phone ran the stream for the rest of the evening, until obviously it ended I guess as I charged my phone that night after midnight and Twitch was still running.

Except no Saryn Prime drop, just the rifle to claim.  I claimed the rifle, it was delivered into my Xbox account where I mainly play free so such drops are appreciated, so just some glitch with qualifying for Saryn Prime.

Were we supposed to claim the rifle to be elidgible for the Saryn drop?  Pain in the arse throwing hours of mobile data into HD streaming for drops just to have this lottery of drops.

• Like 1