The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't know what is happening

A.Shiro

Question

so, my warframe was logging out a lot don't know why because of internet connection I guess but I notice after some time that I have 2 Saryn prime in my arsenal and no 1 of them is not the one I already had both of them are new ones from the tennocon stream. what am I suppose to do? any thoughts?

6 answers to this question

If you believe you are missing or have lost an item, you should reach out to DE Customer Support.

That said, you should have only received one Saryn Prime from the Twitch rewards. Is it possible that the other Saryn Prime is your original one, and you simply had removed cosmetics/paintjobs from it?

1 minute ago, Letter13 said:

If you believe you are missing or have lost an item, you should reach out to DE Customer Support.

That said, you should have only received one Saryn Prime from the Twitch rewards. Is it possible that the other Saryn Prime is your original one, and you simply had removed cosmetics/paintjobs from it?

i did check there are 3 total 1 mine with cosmetics and two without 🙃

2 minutes ago, A.Shiro said:

I guess, just worry if my account is safe😶

I'd say it is. If you're still worried you can always change your password.

It wouldn't be the first time that Tennolive/Tennocon Twitch rewards accidentally get doubled up for some players.

1 minute ago, Letter13 said:

I'd say it is. If you're still worried you can always change your password.

It wouldn't be the first time that Tennolive/Tennocon Twitch rewards accidentally get doubled up for some players.

I see thanx.