Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Unable to connect to the server, you will be logged out

I used the iPhone XS Max.

Since the release of Tennocon 2024, when I logged in to the iOS mobile game again, it appeared in less than a minute "unable to connect to the server, you will be logged out", and then exit to the login screen. I tried for many times and still got the same error "unable to connect to the server, you will be logged out" after uninstallation and re-installation. How to solve this situation?

Look forward to your reply.

No matter how to change wireless or Mobile cellular network, the problem happen always. Reinstall the game app,or restart the mobile or reset the network setting does not solve the problem also.

The funny thing is that ,actually the connect does not have any problem. If you try to very quickly enter into a mission map. Even the logout window come out,you can see the game is still running,if the teammates finish the mission,you can get the mission rewards. That mean's every connection is ok. ...

I met this question for several days and still waiting for fix patch. I use iPhone 13 and system is IOS 17. It will hint me the same message after i logged in about one minute. But anything else is running normally.

Tenno! If you are experiencing this issue there is a big way you can help us get it fixed! 

Even if you can't get into the game, if you're stuck on the launcher, you can send error logs by tapping the top left corner of the screen to 'send error logs'

image.png

Tap the mail app icon, then send your error logs to mobile@warframe.com -- include a one sentence description (i.e. 'can't connect' , 'says I need to update', etc) so that we know what your issue is. 

Also be sure you are on the latest iOS version! There may be issues if you are still running, for instance, iOS 15 from 2021. 

• Like 1