The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.7

4 hours ago, MuchVery said:

TennoCon was fantastic.

Minor complaint, but the new Warframe neck-turn animations cause Warframe heads to wobble as they sprint, looks super weird. Is there a plan to fix this?

I didn't notice this before but now that you've pointed it out I can never unsee it lol

• Like 1

On 2024-07-22 at 12:19 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Edited yesterday at 12:28 PM by [DE]Danielle
We shall feign ignorance about the fix line that is now gone

It is still up on the website. I am crafting my second Magnus prime right now

To balance out the increased number of Pearls from Kills and Assists, Mission 4’s rewards have been reduced from 50 to 30 Nakak Pearls. (note: this does not apply to the first-time completion reward of 100 Pearls for Mission 4).

Genuinely, what's the point of buffing pearl gain and then "balancing" it back down in the same update? It seems completely pointless.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, (PSN)CryTheFurred said:

Genuinely, what's the point of buffing pearl gain and then "balancing" it back down in the same update? It seems completely pointless.

No, whats the point of this event at all from the start?, everyone has hated it & feels DE has done the most to make it worse (removing cheesing) as it wasnt a great event from the start. Single shot gun that needs to reload after few shots while you cant see where it goes againts aimbot enemies that run fast.

Good news guns are automatic now ofcourse it would never be a change inside dog days (a must needed QoL and why it took years for it? perm dead companions too).    Okay we earn less or more or whatever but why prices are that high from start? 250-500 why? exchanging arcanes at events seems easier,faster,rewarding than I must collect random cosmetics that will never use

Apart from that, im happy new status elements can shine(wish everything could at least kill) sadly hp update hurts slash, heat but mainly tox, electric coz having different builds is fun, some builds i had did felt hurt as it needs way more ammo per mob in SP even something weak as infested takes so long

please allow the tenno facial accessories to be "equip any 3 pieces". Parts overlapping, happens already; but certain parts are just on the wrong position to use together. 

• Like 1