The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Big performance issues

(MOB)Evoleth

Im having super strong fps drops when using an acceltra prime ,its been my main gun for months but after this update i cant use it, game is going smooth all the time until i shoot, and specially when gun hit more of 5 enemies at time, game goes like 15fps and stuck in that frame speed for several seconds, is annoying and wasn’t happening before plus i cant see my energy count in the ui, is weird

En 24/7/2024 a las 16:21, [DE]CoreyOnline dijo:

Thanks for the report, Tenno. Could you also clarify what iPhone or iPad model you are using? This will help us narrow down our testing and our optimization needs. 

My device is an iphone 11 pro, i know is low end, but in the hotfix #11 game was running so smooth even solid 30fps in open worlds, but when the hotfix #12 drope i started to have fps drops when using the acceltra (rn im using the gorgon prisma incarnon and not having the issue) so i think is the gun (im also playing at low graphics , disabled particles effect and the intensity of the Special effects reduced too) and stilk having the issue only with acceltra (and also that missing energy count in the ui, is annoying, playing with ivara or ember and not knowing your remaining energy)