Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchased skins are not showing up!

Me_Lord

Question

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Me_Lord said:

it turns into incarnon and the skin is gone

Completely normal phenomenon. Once you enable your Incarnon the Incarnon skin will overwrite any existing ones till extraction.

At this point it is not known whether it was intended or unintended mechanic.

Edited by Zakkhar

23 минуты назад, Zakkhar сказал:

Completely normal phenomenon. Once you enable your Incarnon the Incarnon skin will overwrite any existing ones till extraction.

At this point it is not known whether it was intended or unintended mechanic.

If I bought a nice skin and went on a mission with it, I wish to see it, and that seems logical and reasonable to me.
In the meantime, I will try to understand the process of filing a claim for failure to provide the claimed services

8 hours ago, Me_Lord said:

In the meantime, I will try to understand the process of filing a claim for failure to provide the claimed services

Wont work. You buy a skin for base weapon. Once you incarnon it and activate it, it becomes completely different weapon with Incarnon prefix and completely different effects. Maybe they will fix it some day or may not. All Incarnons (Zarinam and Duviri) have exact same problem.

В 25.07.2024 в 01:41, Zakkhar сказал:

Wont work. You buy a skin for base weapon. Once you incarnon it and activate it, it becomes completely different weapon with Incarnon prefix and completely different effects. Maybe they will fix it some day or may not. All Incarnons (Zarinam and Duviri) have exact same problem.

You actually volunteered to defend this buggy thing and you're gonna keep saying that's the way it's designed?

4 minutes ago, Me_Lord said:

you're gonna keep saying that's the way it's designed?

That is a fact. That is how it works live and my understanding of how it has been coded to work like this. What else you want to hear?

4 minutes ago, Me_Lord said:

You actually volunteered to defend this buggy thing

I do not volunteer or defend anything. I give you pure facts. Take it or leave it.

Would we (playerbase) want it to work differently? Probably. Will it happen any time soon? Doubtful.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1