Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request for Accessibility (but mostly my own eyes) option to reduce teammate visual FX from weapons.

So, I know there are already an option in the game to reduce the amount of visual clutter from other players abilities, which I have enabled but from my understanding this doesn't take into account other players weapons.

For the most part, it's not a big deal. But there is a notable list of weapons with high visual effects, lingering bright lights or other stuff.

I personally don't suffer from any photosensitive stuff, while I had an issue a couple months ago I had managed to find out it was something unrelated.

That being said certain weapons in the game can be a bit of a flashbang. I don't suffer any negative effects from them but it often results in me having to rely on my map for navigation for when I cannot properly view my screen.

One of the more frequent examples I tend to notice is the Tenet Arca Plasmor, the effects are indeed cool but if a teammate is using it down a chokepoint or alongside you it does often block a lot of visual information.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Zahnrad said:

which I have enabled but from my understanding this doesn't take into account other players weapons.

There is a global option to reduce everything and that includes other players' weapons effects.

21 minutes ago, Zahnrad said:

That being said certain weapons in the game can be a bit of a flashbang.

Anything can be a flashbang if you are enough of a scoundrel to make your colours bright and obnoxious.

1 minute ago, Zahnrad said:
1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

There is a global option to reduce everything and that includes other players' weapons effects.

Do you know where that is?

In Graphic/Video options, i think. Do not have access to the game right now, so cant confirm.

Edited by Zakkhar

Only one I can find is "Reduce Teammate Visual Effects" in Accessibility. But that seems to only apply to abilities, not weapons.

I have it enabled and still find certain teammate weapons distracting or overly present.

• Like 2