Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems with models of operator and drifter. Doesn't this bother anyone?

kat1X

I have no questions for the male operator and drifter models. Idle animations work well with them, as do customization elements. however, there are complaints about female models. If the strange faces of the female drifter can be covered with a mask, then you will see the body all the time. The problem is that it doesn't look feminine. Am I the only one who doesn't like this? When I make a female model, I want it to look feminine, not like an ugly femboy. What do you think about it?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Yes, i solved face problems same way. But first i talking about bodies. Female body, both operator and drifter, looks really bad. Not like women

Edited by kat1X

1 hour ago, kat1X said:

When I make a female model, I want it to look feminine, not like an ugly femboy.

That is sadly a hopeless case in current day and age. Ugly femboys and fat (or super muscular) androgenic females with square jaws will have to do, at least to the next cycle. I do not have this problem in WF because I picked a male avatar (100% Drifter after the quest), but I often see it as an issue in other games, especially when picking different model is not possible.

Edited by Zakkhar