Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage 2.0: Move Existing Polarity Slots

Westmin

Hey all - 

I have run into this problem with several of my heavily polarized weapons.  Because of the existing polarity slots, I am completely unable to achieve the desired secondary element (i.e. Radiation).  

Because this was such a dramatic change, why not let us change the position of existing polarity slots to better account for the dramatic changes brought in Damage 2.0?

I think this makes a lot of sense. Whereas polarity slot position was simply a matter of preference before, it has serious game changing implications for the weapons we've put the most time and resources into. I would even be willing to craft some sort of item to give this functionality, though I feel a little assistance has been earned by the community when such a massive overhaul as Damage 2.0 is dropped with little to no pre-amble on the nuts and bolts.

This is, of course, a Beta, and we are the most important part of the testing process. Since one of the most important aspects of the game has seen such a paradigm shift to allow for unparalleled customizability in loadout, perhaps something on the back-end to make the transition easier for our existing investment would ease the process.

I believe there are many threads about this issue.

That solution would be nice, or just give us an option to select the damage types possible with the mods inputted (in any order) on the weapon.

So if I put a toxic mod, a fire mod, an elec mod, and an ice mod in any order, and before accepting (or perhaps upon clicking Accept), I would be prompted to select which elemental damage I desire (radiation, blast, corrosive, etc).

Edited by -CM-Trev