The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Game achievements/challenges not unlocking

The in game achievements for ‘Bounty hunter’ ‘Kaboom!’ And ‘Ride or die’ are not unlocking. I have acquired the Xbox achievement for them but in game it still says it’s not unlocked.

Upon cross save most of everything that should be unlocking does. For example the achievement ‘Money can’t buy happiness’ for being max rank with Solaris united unlocked however ‘Ride or die’ for being max rank with Ventkids doesn’t. This means that I am unable to unlock it as I am unable to re trigger the unlock requirements.

I have also repeated the requirements for ‘Bounty hunter’ and ‘Kaboom!’ on Xbox but they still wont stay unlocked in game.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue with “Kaboom!” and “Bounty Hunter”.  Specifically, these achievements will unlock, and remain so, until the next time an explosive damage kill occurs or when I do another Orb Valis bounty, respectively.  I don’t know if this is the same thing happening for you or not.

Also, I’m not sure if the Bounty Hunter achievement is only resetting after picking up another bounty, or on the next entry into Orb Valis.  If memory serves, while actively chasing the Xbox unlock of this achievement, progress would reset if I ducked into Fortuna, and then back to Orb Valis.  Might be some superseding logic issue with that one.

The explosive damage one will always reset to whatever the most recent explosive damage kill count was, from a single source.

I’m not sure why there’s not a section of code logic to lock in the unlocking of these achievements, from our own perspective.  It’s possible that these in-game achievements are partially locked in on their unlock status, when looked at by another player.  But, from the first-person perspective version of our in-game profiles, it fails to properly show as such, via the normal user interface (not counting text commands).