The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf sampotes pls

3 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

Wouldn't be the first or last time it was easy to nuke a room, a good chunk of this game is just that broken

There is no challenge any more.

1 minute ago, Reatrdo said:

Use torid

Another weapon that needs a good nerf.

hace 37 minutos, KikuchiTakeda dijo:

Wanna play warframe on easy mode pick sampotes em hitkill enemies lvl 200+

lol, I can do that with technically every melee weapon in my inventory. Also valkyr hysteria which is not by far the most decent of the exalted weapons can do it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

lol, I can do that with technically every melee weapon in my inventory. Also valkyr hysteria which is not by far the most decent of the exalted weapons can do it.

You can't kill a entire room 1hit with every melee.

Edited by KikuchiTakeda

9 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

That's broken they should nerf it imo my opinion thats incredible, how is such thing allowed in the game warframe??

hace 13 minutos, KikuchiTakeda dijo:

You can't kill a entire room 1hit with every melee.

well... maybe not the entire room but... but with a meh weapon?

Edit: a you used a saryn for and example? seriously...

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

well... maybe not the entire room but... but with a meh weapon?

And that's the point of this topic, nerf weapons like this.

If you don't like just open a discussion and make your point on why it should get nerfed.

You have to be the most mind numbing person ive talked to in warframe, lets use our brains here. there are so many weapons in this game that can out perform sampotes, SO MANY.

Nobody uses this weapon, ive barely ever seen it. On top of that you're complaining about weapons killing alot of stuff in a horde shooter game. Legit nobody has complained about this weapon due to the fact that it isnt as strong as you think it is. Nobody in this argument yet has agreed with you. 

But to be expected tbh hildryn chroma player, u have to hate yourself too much to play those frames so i can see how a strong weapon is scary to you

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

280% range Equinox with Terrify be like...

awkward-eyes.gif

Like, for real. Nuking an entire map is nothing special. It's been the easiest thing to do since Veilbreaker released.

Yep but it requires a good build and effort, nothing compared with sampotes the easiest build ever.

8 minutes ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

280% range Equinox with Terrify be like...

awkward-eyes.gif

Like, for real. Nuking an entire map is nothing special. It's been the easiest thing to do since Veilbreaker released.

And you are changing the topic here, I'm talking about weapons nerf not WFs.

Just now, KikuchiTakeda said:

And you are changing the topic here, I'm talking about weapons nerf not WFs.

Subsume an ability thats one of the easiest to get, so much effort clueless

Also the video about sampotes u sent was with saryn i thought we werent talking about warframes, u can make stug level cap with saryn

Edited by Divine6921

wow a slam hammer that kills the enemies in one hit? so broken it needs a nerf for sure just like every other hammer bc they all do the exact same, just that this one sends fancy waves with the heavy slams

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, itzadry-_- said:

wow a slam hammer that kills the enemies in one hit? so broken it needs a nerf for sure just like every other hammer bc they all do the exact same, just that this one sends fancy waves with the heavy slams

you didn't watched the video and didn't used the weapon

Edited by KikuchiTakeda

hace 1 minuto, KikuchiTakeda dijo:

And that's the point of this topic, nerf weapons like this.

If you don't like just open a discussion and make your point on why it should get nerfed.

You would have to nerf the warframe, mods and arcanes, not the weapons. If you had any idea how damage worked in Warframe you wouldn't even be making this post. My two videos are with the most mediocre melee things in the game and with a good build you can do the same with technically any decent weapon.

Also you use saryn as an example.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KikuchiTakeda said:

you didn't watched the video and didn't used the weapon

you literally can do the same dmg with any hammer (bc the video is just saryn abuse) and if u want the fancy waves go use the tenet exec u peanut brain

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

You would have to nerf the warframe, mods and arcanes, not the weapons. If you had any idea how damage worked in Warframe you wouldn't even be making this post. My two videos are with the most mediocre melee things in the game and with a good build you can do the same with technically any decent weapon.

Also you use saryn as an example.

Man you are all talk, all you can say is "technically" or "almost" Ik how damage works and you haven't used sampotes.

Just now, KikuchiTakeda said:

Man you are all talk, all you can say is "technically" or "almost" Ik how damage works and you haven't used sampotes.

You didn't use your brain yet im gonna be honest. All you do is yap without any proof. Omg guys saryn video. Come in warframe. Invite me. Show me how it 1shots. I will upvote u and say im wrong. Im waiting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, itzadry-_- said:

you literally can do the same dmg with any hammer (bc the video is just saryn abuse) and if u want the fancy waves go use the tenet exec u peanut brain

If I ate a latter soup I can shait a better argument than yours.

1 minute ago, BoruBoru said:

You didn't use your brain yet im gonna be honest. All you do is yap without any proof. Omg guys saryn video. Come in warframe. Invite me. Show me how it 1shots. I will upvote u and say im wrong. Im waiting.

Watch the video. Are you blind?

hace 3 minutos, KikuchiTakeda dijo:

Ok, we'll give you a trophy for trying to act smart without having any idea what you're talking about.

Cheers
Season 3 Drinking GIF by NETFLIX

This post seems like a anger bait than anything else, bye.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

Ok, we'll give you a trophy for trying to act smart without having any idea what you're talking about.

Cheers
Season 3 Drinking GIF by NETFLIX

This post seems like anger bait than anything else, bye.

If you can't accept the truth it's your problem.

2 minutes ago, KikuchiTakeda said:

Video of saryn? Amazing, however i want YOU to show me how broken it is. Not some brazilian phonk gamer. You. Not him. You. Now. Invite me. If you don't know how (whats expected from such a person like you)

You type in this in game chat

/invite boruboru

im waiting.

You not doing it? Then your argument isn't valid because YOU cant provide any proof.

Im waiting for an invite. Tool.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KikuchiTakeda said:

i am not going to respond again bc i think ur so needed of atention that ur ragebaiting on wf forums, but just to let you know, you can kill anything without problems with saryn bc she is that broken, idc say what u want about the sampotes, you can do the same thing with ANY usable melee 🍌