The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf sampotes pls

1 minute ago, BoruBoru said:

Video of saryn? Amazing, however i want YOU to show me how broken it is. Not some brazilian phonk gamer. You. Not him. You. Now. Invite me. If you don't know how (whats expected from such a person like you)

You type in this in game chat

/invite boruboru

im waiting.

You not doing it? Then your argument isn't valid because YOU cant provide any proof.

Im waiting for an invite. Tool.

It's funny when people like you gets salty.

I gave you the truth and all you can do is rage on your chair.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, itzadry-_- said:

i am not going to respond again bc i think ur so needed of atention that ur ragebaiting on wf forums, but just to let you know, you can kill anything without problems with saryn bc she is that broken, idc say what u want about the sampotes, you can do the same thing with ANY usable melee 🍌

Man just leave you don't know the weapon and talk trash, build one and talk to me later. There's even a video for people like you with 2 brain cells.

Edited by KikuchiTakeda

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, BoruBoru said:

Video of saryn? Amazing, however i want YOU to show me how broken it is. Not some brazilian phonk gamer. You. Not him. You. Now. Invite me. If you don't know how (whats expected from such a person like you)

You type in this in game chat

/invite boruboru

im waiting.

You not doing it? Then your argument isn't valid because YOU cant provide any proof.

Im waiting for an invite. Tool.

And since you are so badass I think you can copy the build in the video and do it your self, there's all the proof you need salty guy.

And go see a doctor to solve your mental issues.

Edited by KikuchiTakeda

Just now, KikuchiTakeda said:

And since you are so badass I think you can copy the build in the video and do it your self, there's all the proof salty guy.

And go see a doctor to solve your mental issues.

Womp Womp.

"This low usage weapon has to be nerfed due this one video"

"You based this accusation on low sample data, show more examples or you reproducing the outcome without outside factors (Saryn)"

"I don't have to prove anything, you stupid. im not owned!  im not owned!!", he continues to insist as he slowly shrinks and transforms into a corn cob

What point are you trying to make here, exactly? Did the Sampotes steal your girlfriend?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MobyTheDuck said:

"This low usage weapon has to be nerfed due this one video"

"You based this accusation on low sample data, show more examples or you reproducing the outcome without outside factors (Saryn)"

"I don't have to prove anything, you stupid. im not owned!  im not owned!!", he continues to insist as he slowly shrinks and transforms into a corn cob

What point are you trying to make here, exactly? Did the Sampotes steal your girlfriend?

Can't you do it your self? Well let me tell you since you are unable to think for your self, first pick up chroma, second equip sampotes and third go to a mission.

See this is the dumb guide just for you.

2 minutes ago, KikuchiTakeda said:

Can't you do it your self? Well let me tell you since you are unable to think for your self, first pick up chroma, second equip sampotes and third go to a mission.

See this is the dumb guide just for you.

Womp Womp.

15 minutes ago, KikuchiTakeda said:

first pick up chroma

Outside factors, again.

You are asking to pick the frame that can increase weapon damage by a lot.

You have no ground to stand and your arguments are all feeble. When asked to provide proof, you deflect it saying that the person asked should do it.

While constantly being aggressive, you used outside factors that increase a weapon damage to say the weapon is the cause, twice.

Again, what is your point here? I could make the same argument that the LATO is a broken weapon if I max it, put an incarnon and arcane, then run max Strength Chroma.

I would say you are just trying to ragebait, but since you are constantly replying to everyone that doesn't agrees with you or requests proper proof and calling them "stupid", I wonder if you are just a kid that saw a slam spammer on a public mission and got mad about it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Outside factors, again.

You have no ground to stand and your arguments are all feeble. When asked to provide proof, you deflect it saying that the person asked should do it.

While constantly being aggressive, you used outside factors that increase a weapon damage to say the weapon is the cause, twice.

Again, what is your point here? I could make the same argument that the LATO is a broken weapon if I max it, put an incarnon and arcane, then run max Strength Chroma.

I would say you are just trying to ragebait, but since you are constantly replying to everyone that doesn't agrees with you or requests proper proof and calling them "stupid", I wonder if you are just a kid that saw a slam spammer on a public mission and got mad about it.

Again, if you are interested go and make the tests for yourself as I did, use any frame you want send the enemies flying.

Just now, KikuchiTakeda said:

Again, if you are interested go and make the tests for yourself as I did, use any frame you want send the enemies flying.

Pick the frame you like most go to Mot and use the weapon.

1 minute ago, Bloodshe said:

But fr though whats even the point of this nerf if the weapon is alright at best, you could do the same thing with any frame that boosts weapons.

This weapon dosent need a frame to be op that is the point.

13 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Outside factors, again.

You haven't tested the weapon so your opinion its not even valid, if people get salty ill answer them salty. 

You came here with your politeness but in the end you haven't added any thing to the discussion.

As I said before, pick any warframe go and test.

2 minutes ago, KikuchiTakeda said:

You came here with your politeness but in the end you haven't added any thing to the discussion.

I understand that all you want is some attention but this is not the place.

15 minutes ago, Bloodshe said:

Then show a clip of the weapon on a frame with no buffs.

Do you know a site called YouTube? It's wonderful I recommend it.

3 minutes ago, KikuchiTakeda said:

I understand that all you want is some attention but this is not the place.

Do you know a site called YouTube? It's wonderful I recommend it.

Bet