The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Duviri survival last 3 minutes.

Duviri Defense was previously lowered from 5 to 3 waves which was good change. Please do same for Survival.

Also why not make survival so you could actually speed up time? In many other gamemodes you can affect speed of mission usually by killing enemies fast as possible. But Survival it doesn't matter how many enemies you kill it's still same time.

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

Also why not make survival so you could actually speed up time? In many other gamemodes you can affect speed of mission usually by killing enemies fast as possible. But Survival it doesn't matter how many enemies you kill it's still same time.

this.

we need changes like in deep archimedea survival and mirror defense where time based missions can be sped up by temporarily making them more challanging for oneself.

Edited by LittleLeoniePrime

Completely agree, it's just long for the sake of being long. Halfway through it I start groaning and sometimes doing weird stuff like see how low in hp I can get without dying.

Same thing WOULD be true of extermination (and kinda IS true) but Vor's appearance at least breaks up the monotony.

Also, alchemy.

• Like 1

I'm not saying I'm against the suggestion, but in my experience survival is one of the least time consuming circuit modes. Void Flood, Excavation, and especially Alchemy all seem to take much longer than 5 minutes.

I do think adding some modifiers to EVERY mode to speed up times would be interesting.

Maybe there could be some kind of super eximus thrax unit (think demolisher) that dropped a certain speed item. Maybe a limit of 3 of these per circuit rotation. For survival it could lower the time by 30sec, for void flood, it would just be a super orb, and for alchemy like a super universal amphor that gave you a big boost (worth 5 regular amphors).

What is far more annoying to me is that defense missions can be so easily failed solo. Its the only mission i truly dread getting when playing solo, especially in the duviri experience where one failed defense undercroft will fail the entire session.

19 hours ago, TenTonneSkeleton said:

I'm not saying I'm against the suggestion, but in my experience survival is one of the least time consuming circuit modes. Void Flood, Excavation, and especially Alchemy all seem to take much longer than 5 minutes.

My frustration with Survival is that you can't affect how fast it goes. That's why I either wish they'd reduce it to 3 minutes or give something to affect time.

Those other modes can take long too but if I have competent teammates we can do them very fast. But with survival it's always same 5 minutes.

I think they should also reduce alchemy in one round.