The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Aug 6 - 10th

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, August 8th Prime Time #401! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno is still on hiatus, so we are only offering 2 drops this week!

Twitch Drop: 150 Nakak Pearls

image.png

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding WideScreenJohn to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch WideScreenJohn for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9:30pm ET to earn a random Roller Floof!

image.png

Weekend Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves. The Drops will run for two hours on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

KenshinWF (Portuguese)
August 9th from 7pm to 9pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/KenshinWF
Drop: Domestik Drone

ViceroyCyndr (English)
August 10th from 9pm to 11pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/ViceroyCyndr
Drop: Note Beacon

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 19

I know this isn't the right place or time but IDK when or whare is but I thought I needed to link steam to twitch for tennocon so I did then watchd tenno con and did not get drops then realized i needed to link WARFRAME and twitch so I did but dose this mean i cant get the drops now?

24 minutes ago, Frostyfox_137 said:

I know this isn't the right place or time but IDK when or whare is but I thought I needed to link steam to twitch for tennocon so I did then watchd tenno con and did not get drops then realized i needed to link WARFRAME and twitch so I did but dose this mean i cant get the drops now?

If you were able to successfully click "Claim" in Twitch while the TennoCon drop was active, and you see the item in your Twitch inventory, then once you link your Warframe and Twitch accounts, you should get the item delivered to your inbox the next time you login to Warframe. Many people have had items delivered months, if not years after relinking.

If you still don't get the item, then you can try re-link your Warframe/Twitch accounts by following a guide I posted here. It only applies to accounts which have not relinked in a while though, but might help.

• Like 2

On 2024-08-06 at 4:57 PM, Crashdown42 said:

Really wish you'd allow any warframe streamer to enable drops. A lot of us can't be awake at midnight just to get a drop

2am for the Note Drop in the UK(GMT) that's not the most convenient time.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JonnyNaught said:

2am for the Note Drop in the UK(GMT) that's not the most convenient time.

Yeah, for the players from the Europe the time for streams is very inconvenient. For me - 4am.

Edited by Liahimar

• [DE]Taylor unpinned and locked this topic