The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capturathon Summer 2024

[DE]Ronnie

2OoC0qa_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=gr
Cropped since IOS

Though Valkyr got perfect marks on the 50m for collateral and accuracy (quite literally destroyed a Corpus ship), she forgot excessive multishot violated the rules set by the ISSF

Edit: Matau made the joke already and I just saw the post, I don’t like to steal do vote for my boy Matau!!!

Edited by NorthstarPrimeNSX

Hello,
I am posting my image here, First of all, for the contest I think that only my photo is valid and not the entire layout, the rules being simple I would let the Jury select either the entirety of this article or just the central image at the bottom.
I did not want to put an image without a bit of context and here I am editing this page for hours and having fun to make this.
For forum users p
lease take the time to read the small articles on the sides and the advertisements I hope they will make you laugh a bit, I spent time to do them.
A large part of the page has been translated via google translate, my English is not the best.

The subject of the main image: The organization around the athletes, here present "the cameraman"
(light edit on the bottom pic to insert my Zephyr on my gauss screen cause I have no friend connected in game at the moment to help me ( made on Paint.net). The whole newpaper page was edited on Paint.net)

d7ogcegpozy.png
(can't edit pic but there is a little typos   1) " cost more than a prime " Put a space between m and ore from more in the Glaive prime part  //  2) "To follow the athletes " and not  "a theletes" in the main part        i'm really sorry i was tired and don't see all the little typos ! )

Edited by stratolm
  • Like 5

Gara representing 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

Warming up and doing some stretches before her gymnastics competition.

Statisically being monitored by Ordis, as he makes sarcastic comments about the operators outfit choices.

(Edited with filter and blur)

ALs6j_Gd801EMg4_02o6B6It1hZ53JGwgAM2h7_F

Edited by (XBOX)Lumi Hunter
Adding it was edited

YARELI - Warframe Capturathon Summer 2024 by NoxLux23 - Edited Captura

In the spirit of Warframe Capturathon Summer 2024, Yareli has been practicing her sick K-Drive skill around Cetus shore lately. Konzu is concerned while Nakak see an oppurtunity to sell his exclusive totaly newly made and ofcourse not a modified Excalibur mask Yareli mask.

Business is booming. Ay yo.

The Rubber Donut is mandatory despite Yareli's exceptional abilites on manipulating water elements. My Yareli is afraid of water and can't swim.

Tools

1. PhotoDirector 14 for color balancing and various image adjustment
  2. Adobe Express - Image Background Remover for croping Yareli
  3. Figma for post editing (adding text, black bars, and line decoration)

fXMKXXj.png

Edited by NoxLux23
Change the description a little bit and added a "Tools" section. Will added WIP later.
  • Like 3