The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Netracells in squads

weffal

So, I recently started running netracells, but for the life of me, I can't make them work in a squad. When I start it solo, pick all four keyglyphs, everything works as it should. But when I'm not on my own, nobody can hack the console. I can always hack it once, but no matter what I do, it does nothing and locks everyone out of using it. 

4 hours ago, weffal said:

But when I'm not on my own, nobody can hack the console. I can always hack it once, but no matter what I do, it does nothing and locks everyone out of using it. 

There is a series of bugs that can occur that locks the Terminal in Locked state.

1. Someone (usually host) has to attempt to hack the terminal

2. They die during the hack due to another bug - Eximus attacking through closed door.

3. Regardless if they get rezzed or leave they Console is toast and now the group must just leave, but they dont. They linger, whiich makes other people join and ruin their experience.

4. If you happen to join such group - this is your experience.

Has nothing to do with Squad Bug or anything. If you host or join clear group the experience at console is normal. However, the experience on the Cell is terrible compared to solo, because the enemies just wont come (teleport) and if they do a lot of players will kill them on the edges of the circle, while disabling the spawn*.

*) enemies spawning in non-fissure missions have to follow certain rules: Out of line of sight of players > in the next tile (behind a door/gate/corridor) > near players/objective.

Players tend to chase the red markers (kills), effectively disabling current spawn and making the game look for another that is out of LoS and in Next tileset. And since they playes are also spread it will be much smaller one (less enemies) as there will be more around other players.