Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Defection squad spawned behind a door that couldn't be opened.

trueokra

Joined another player in a defection mission on Caracol, Saturn. Did the first three squads together, then he left and the host transfered to me. Continued to play, until I got to my sixth squad. It spawned behind a door that couldn't be opened, not even enemies were getting to them. The door wasn't yellow, it had no color or lighting to it, like a door would. Checked all around and couldn't find a way to them.

Apologies. I did not get any pictures of the incident. 

• 4 weeks later...

Played a defection mission on Caracol, Saturn with the same presentation.  Unlike OP I was original host of the game and running solo.  The squad that spawned at C did so behind a closed door which could not be opened, and there was no other path to point C.  I waited, hoping that enemies would spawn and kill the squad, but it appeared that no enemies were spawning in locations that could attack the squad (can't confirm though because I couldn't see them).  I did note that the batter on C stalled at 13% and would not go any lower in the time I waited.  I eventually gave up and extracted fine.

Insert image from URL link isn't working for me/can't figure it out. Here is imgur link https://imgur.com/a/CA61Oi1

Are you sure this way the only route? Cause 40+ meters is not reallly just bbehind the door, it may be in different tile. I see an unexplored part/corner on the left of your position. There should be a door there.

Waypoints are not always pointing in the right direction.

Edited by Zakkhar